Congratulations, Gophers!

TAW

Reaction score
That was a great comeback win! Have fun celebrating a Halloween weekend with a win.

Did the weather play a factor in the two missed FG by Iowa in the 1Q or did the guy just miss?

Oh, and I think Floyd's gotten used to having that trophy case to himself, so you wouldn't want to scare him with an axe in there or anything.;)

See ya in a couple of weeks.

Those missed field goals really hurt Iowa! Otherwise they would have won. Go Gophers!!!

This is an amazing feeling!!! I hope they enjoy this one all weekend and then get back to work on monday and turn this into a winning streak!!

That was a great comeback win! Have fun celebrating a Halloween weekend with a win.

Did the weather play a factor in the two missed FG by Iowa in the 1Q or did the guy just miss?

Oh, and I think Floyd's gotten used to having that trophy case to himself, so you wouldn't want to scare him with an axe in there or anything.;)

See ya in a couple of weeks.

Pretty much just missed FGs. There was a little wind in his face on one, but I believe the wind was at his back on the other. Both were makeable kicks and he likely--along with the Illinois kicker--is kicking himself right now.

TAW - Normally I respect you. I do think you say this KNOWING you will kill us in two weeks. That said, you've been respectful, so I will do the same. See you in two weeks. I'm damn happy for this win.

Nice win for the Gophs. Hopefully something Kill can build off going forward.

Nice work

Congratulations to the Gopher Football team, the coaching staff, and the state of MN from a Hawkeye. I saw a dozen or more major improvements from the Gopher team today. Well called game by the coaches, the intensity of the players. Well done and look forward to seeing more of it the rest of this year an beyond. Nice win.

MspHawk

TAW - Normally I respect you. I do think you say this KNOWING you will kill us in two weeks. That said, you've been respectful, so I will do the same. See you in two weeks. I'm damn happy for this win.

Well, I would say HOPING rather than KNOWING, having been in the Dome in 1993 for the annual tilt. Ain't nothing guaranteed in this league.

Nonetheless, I was cheering for you today.

My Son stormed the field. Made my $25K check I stroked worth it.... YeeeeeHaaa! As a Badger alum, I hope the Gophers smoke Bucky as well.

Congratulations to the Gopher Football team, the coaching staff, and the state of MN from a Hawkeye. I saw a dozen or more major improvements from the Gopher team today. Well called game by the coaches, the intensity of the players. Well done and look forward to seeing more of it the rest of this year an beyond. Nice win.

MspHawk

Thanks! Damn classy of you too!

Iowa is the better team. That said, this is what can happen when you play hard and don't make stupid mistakes: you put yourself in a position to get lucky. If you simply go through the motions you can't get lucky, when you are the underdog and do the little things right, things can go your way. So KUDOS to the Gophers today! Way to play a solid game and put yourself in a position to be there in the end. It was a great game to be at!

You say all the right words, but I am mistrusting of a representative of a team that I truly felt was a National Championship contender. Your offense puts Iowa's to shame, and we do not stand a chance. Nothing is guaranteed, but I wouldn't touch the lines with a ten foot pole in this game.

Here's hoping someday you won't cheer for us. ;)

My Son stormed the field. Made my $25K check I stroked worth it.... YeeeeeHaaa! As a Badger alum, I hope the Gophers smoke Bucky as well.

I'm not gonna lie, I love your posts.

Awesome game today. Awesome atmosphere. Congrats to the kids.

Here's the video of Gray's game winning TD looking right down the goal line. be sure to switch it to 1080p to get the quality version.

Awesome game today. Awesome atmosphere. Congrats to the kids.

Here's the video of Gray's game winning TD looking right down the goal line. be sure to switch it to 1080p to get the quality version.

thanks for that. I'm on the opposite end so this was great.

Top Bottom