Congrats to GoldRush - winner of Saturday's Predict the Score

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
Gold Rush (the G'holer formerly known as Cottage Grove 12) was only 3 points off the actual score (72-71) with a prediction of 73-69 and wins tonight's competition. This is Gold Rush's second win (he won the event in the Bowling Green game albeit under his former screen name).

Here are the results for tonight's competition:
1st Place: Gold Rush - 15 pts awarded; variance of 3 points from actual score.
2nd Place: blizzard - 10 pts awarded; variance of 6 points from actual score.
3rd Place (tie): Ron456 and Warrior 04 - 7 pts awarded; variance of 7 points from actual score.
4th Place (tie): Gopher In Qatar and MNSnowman - 5 pts awarded; variance of 8 points from actual score.
5th Place: ChemEGopher - 3 pts awarded; variance of 11 points from actual score.

Others Predicting a Gopher Victory - 1 "participation point" awarded: Anderson8284, book, Gopherholefan, GortonsFisherman011, HopHead, Mikie S , Runext07 , Ski U Mah Gopher, The Big L, WadeHokenson , whogoofed, XMan, Zales04

Others participating but picked (gasp) CSU - Charlesbenjamin, Figi, freshtrout, sec105, Technogopher

And, here are the revised standings after four games. ChemEGopher is correct and his points were miscalculated. I think it was an isolated event due to a change in screen names, some new additions and, uh, operator error -- so I think others standings are correct.

Oops. :eek:
Place/Points - G'holer
1 / 33 pts - Anderson8284 and Gold Rush
3 / 23 pts - Charlesbenjamin
4 / 22 pts - Blizzard
5 / 18 pts - USTGopher
6 / 17 pts - HopHead
7 / 12 pts - ChemEGopher, MNSnowman and mom8pop
10 / 11 pts - sandiegopete
11 / 10 pts - Gopherholefan, ron456 and Warrior04
14 / 9 pts - GopherKev
15 / 8 pts - Gopher In Qatar, Runext07 and The Big L
18 / 4 pts - book, Mikie S, Ski U Mah and WadeHokenson

22 / 3 pts - Freshtrout and Whogoofed
24 / 2 pts - gortonsfisherman011, Tubtastic and Zales04
27 / 1 pt - Cheeseheadgophfan, cncmin, DevOJoe5 and stevenmgr
31 / 0 pts - Figi, sec105, Technogopher and XMan

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I had 9 pts going into the Colorado state game (one third place, and 2 other correct picks). I can't double check though because the yuku posts have disappeared... Big win for the Gophers anyways, wish I could have watched it. Sounds like it was an exciting game.

Top Bottom