Congrats to Doogie!

Congrats Doogie!

Congratulations to Doogie and the Misses!

Congrats Doogie!

The best (and most difficult) job in the world is now yours!

Savor every moment

Thanks for the very kind words... he's the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, even trumping the win over Iowa last Nov. :) ... we finally got home today after my wife had to undergo an emergency c-section... but all is well now.

Thanks for the very kind words... he's the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, even trumping the win over Iowa last Nov. :) ... we finally got home today after my wife had to undergo an emergency c-section... but all is well now.

Posted at 2:48 AM. Welcome to parenthood. Congrats!

Congratulations Doogie

My congratulations to Doogie and your wife !! Your world has changed forever and changed for the better.

Congratulations to u an your wife,now there's still a possibility of a decent sportswriter coming out of the Wolfson clan.

Now get some sleep. Seems like it will never end, but it's over in a blink of an eye. Enjoy being the person that comforts your baby in the middle of the night. Some of my best memories.

Doogie, have you changed a $hitty diaper yet?

Congrats to you and the Mrs.

Thank you! I have changed a dirty diaper, although, admittedly, nervous to do so after his circumcision. He's not a formula baby, so the poops are more frequent... even got peed on last night, and I loved it!

Thank you! I have changed a dirty diaper, although, admittedly, nervous to do so after his circumcision. He's not a formula baby, so the poops are more frequent... even got peed on last night, and I loved it!
You've been in journalism for a long time, you should be used to it by now.

congrats,
our little guy would poop everytime we set him on the changing table, ah...memories

Congrats

Way to go Doogie!!!

C u round!! Kids are a great time!!!! I am home with one who is ill as we speak!! Oh well life as a father!!!

Take care of the Mrs. and the little guy!!!

H

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

Skál :drink:

Top Bottom