Congrats Talon and Georgia Southern fan's.

Yep, they came to play and play they did.

Enjoy the silence of 80,000+ fans when the Eagles took the final lead. Priceless football memory...

I would have liked to have been at Talon's home enjoying a few cold ones as GAS marched down the field for that final TD against Nebraska. Talon's as good a fan as there is. Loves his team, of course, but always shows respect for the opponent.

Last edited:

I would have liked to have been at Talon's home enjoying a few cold ones as GAS marched down the field for that final TD against Nebraska. Talon's as good a fan as there is. Loves his team, of course, but always shows respect for the opponent.
Believe it or not I only had a 6 pack for the whole game. I was in au of the new G.S. Offense and its passing game. I could not believe that we could get all the Offensive players we would need especially the QB. I guess we were lucky, so I heired, that 50 players moved on so it let our new HC and staff really open up recruiting!

PARTY ON GOPHERS!!!!!!

Believe it or not I only had a 6 pack for the whole game. I was in au of the new G.S. Offense and its passing game. I could not believe that we could get all the Offensive players we would need especially the QB. I guess we were lucky, so I heired, that 50 players moved on so it let our new HC and staff really open up recruiting!

PARTY ON GOPHERS!!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed it! Happy for you and your team.

Top Bottom