Congrats on your undefeated season so far....

cyberbach

Friendly Rival
Reaction score
I just wanted to come over to your board to congratulate you on your great start this season. When Coach Kill was brought on as your new coach I felt you had the right guy to lead you going forward and it'd good to see the success you've achieved. Success and confidence feed off of each other, now go to Iowa and expose Ferentz as the over paid joke he is.
BurnHawkeyeBurn.gif

Success and confidence feed off of each other, now go to Iowa and expose Ferentz as the over paid joke he is.
BurnHawkeyeBurn.gif

You said it. It is mind boggling how much Iowa agreed to pay this guy. His current buyout is at $21 million. That just makes every loss that much worse for the hogeye faithful. Here is to keeping Floyd in Minneapolis.

I just wanted to come over to your board to congratulate you on your great start this season. When Coach Kill was brought on as your new coach I felt you had the right guy to lead you going forward and it'd good to see the success you've achieved. Success and confidence feed off of each other, now go to Iowa and expose Ferentz as the over paid joke he is.
BurnHawkeyeBurn.gif

Thanks Cyberbach. Hopefully both our teams will be playing for something big when we come visit you guys in Nov. I'm looking forward to my first B1G road game to Lincoln. Glad Nebraska is part of conference!

You Nebraska folk catch on quickly. You will do well in this conference. Just hate Iowa and everything else takes care of itself.

You Nebraska folk catch on quickly. You will do well in this conference. Just hate Iowa and everything else takes care of itself.

The football sense of the average Nebraska fan is actually quite astute and as such it's not hard to see the glaring disparity of pay vs. performance when one is witnessing the debacle currently disguised as Iowa football. :)

You'll become a favorite poster here, Bach, if you keep posting these gems about Iowa. =)

Top Bottom