Conference Championship Games Thread

Am I the only one more interested in the Oregon Wash game instead of Bama Georgia?

I'm shocked that the refs made the right call after review and ruled the ball carrier down about a foot earlier. Big call to rule a turnover on downs after originally calling a first down. Especially in Liberty's home stadium.

I don't understand. The University of Washington is located is a major northern city with an NFL team among other pro sports teams, yet they are really good. Many Gopherholers say that's not possible. I'm so confused!

I don't understand. The University of Washington is located is a major northern city with an NFL team among other pro sports teams, yet they are really good. Many Gopherholers say that's not possible. I'm so confused!

That we know.:giggle:

Does Jer come out for the second half sleeveless to show off the tattoo and his guns?

Onside kick by liberty was pretty… aggressive. Cost them 7.

This is incredible.

The halftime line has me confused due to the fact 1 is not possible. I get the shutout side of the under .5, but they can't get 1 point, so would 1.5 be more correct? Not important, just bored and I know nothing about betting, so I thought I'd ask so I can sound like an idiot.

Remember that Kalen DeBoer and Michael Penix Jr almost won the Big Ten with Indiana

They were going to play Northwestern (!!) in the 2020 Big Ten Championship until the league changed the rules at the last minute to remove the games played minimum and let those Covid sickos at Ohio State have it.

This is a big reason why I think Washington will win, Penix will be the best NFL QB to come out of what will be a great QB class and should win the Heisman. If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.

Top Bottom