Coney Durr

man for whatever reason this guy feels like he has been on this team forever! I for sure thought he was a redshirt senior this year!

glad we have him coming back!

Coney is excellent.
I think he's got an NFL future.

The defense played a very good game and I was especially impressed with Coney Durr. I thought he played very hard. He left the field with a shoulder injury but came back in shortly. He played well against both the run and the pass.
Talked to his mom and sister going down the ramp to exit stadium. They are so proud of him and such gopher lovers . The mom says thank the Lord we have 1 more year left. She said take that SEC !!! This is how we roll !!
Loved it !

He's so under the radar. I was telling my step dad about him while we were watching the game, then he got hurt shortly after and I'm like I jinxed it! I said he doesn't get hardly any attention but he is so solid. I was like he was the one who came on the scene during the Holiday Bowl and he still has a year left! Crazy to think he has a year left.

I said he doesn't get hardly any attention but he is so solid.
Yup. You hardly hear his name because teams so rarely throw his way. PFF graded him out very highly the past two years. I have no doubt he's got NFL aspirations.

I also thought he was a Sr. for most of this season, lol. Seems like he's been here forever...

Thanks for posting this. I appreciate the injury update very much.

I saw when he got hurt, but I couldn't tell from the broadcast if he had ever returned to play or not. I didn't hear the broadcast crew say anything about him after the injury.

I'm glad he's okay, and really glad he's coming back next season.

2020 is going to be memorable.

Even with AW11 likely leaving, I feel very good about the state of our secondary if St. Juste and Coney are both returning.

Top Bottom