Coney Durr signs with CFL

I wish him luck. The Alouettes are now owned by the league. The previous owner just gave the franchise back to the CFL a week or so ago. Football in Montreal is always in disarray.

I wish him luck. The Alouettes are now owned by the league. The previous owner just gave the franchise back to the CFL a week or so ago. Football in Montreal is always in disarray.
I hadn’t heard that and thank you for posting. I like the CFL and usually get up to Vancouver once or twice a year to watch the BC Lions play.

I haven't seen enough of Durr to give any analysis but generally small American fooball linebackers who can tackle (Simoni Laurence) and big American football DBs who can tackle do well in the CFL.

Hope he does well. As mentioned Montreal is a bit of a mess of a franchise but really so is Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa and BC. At least Montreal is one of the world's great cities.

I haven't seen enough of Durr to give any analysis but generally small American fooball linebackers who can tackle (Simoni Laurence) and big American football DBs who can tackle do well in the CFL.

Hope he does well. As mentioned Montreal is a bit of a mess of a franchise but really so is Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa and BC. At least Montreal is one of the world's great cities.
It sure is a fun city! My daughter (Gopher grad) is in her second year of law school at McGill. She loves it and I love visiting her. I think the Allouettes play at McGill’s stadium

Camera pans to me…a little pause in the conversation and this is where I casually raise my hand and deliver my lines right on cue: “I have been to Toronto several times and I lived in Winnipeg for a couple months ….I have always heard Montreal is great but haven’t gotten there yet.”

Camera searching for ridicule reaction cast members who respond with ___

I hadn’t heard that and thank you for posting. I like the CFL and usually get up to Vancouver once or twice a year to watch the BC Lions play.
I envy you. Greater Vancouver is stunning! Wouldn't mind living up there.

Top Bottom