Concessions at TCF

jags1998

Reaction score
Is it just my incredible luck at finding the slowest line possible or are the concessions at TCF is still glacially slow? It jut doesnt seem like preparedness or sense of urgency is a big part of the equation. Maybe it's just my area.

One perk of being hitched is you can send Mrs. Jags to secure your food, drink, or now libations at half-time. Mrs. Billd covers that base for me.

Seriously though, I do move closer to the vending areas behind the students when I do my purchases. We're on the visitor side and it can be pretty brutal speed-wise because of the length of the lines. If you're not particular in what you're purchasing, looking for the shorter lines is the way to go.

Go Gophers! In Kill I Trust!

It's not the concessions, it's Minnesotans. They stand in line, and when they get to the front, they decide to look at the menu. After changing their mind thrice, they have to ask three times what the total is. After spending a minute or two to locate their 4" thick wallet, they search for the correct number of one dollar bills to pay the tab. Finally, after the order is filled, they ask for another Coke. The cycle repeats...

It's not the concessions, it's Minnesotans. They stand in line, and when they get to the front, they decide to look at the menu. After changing their mind thrice, they have to ask three times what the total is. After spending a minute or two to locate their 4" thick wallet, they search for the correct number of one dollar bills to pay the tab. Finally, after the order is filled, they ask for another Coke. The cycle repeats...

Lol ... You are probably correct on that one.

That is correct - happened twice yesterday. One which lady made me miss Gray's TD.. Also - The closer you get to the front of the line the less you can see of the TV's on the sides.

BINGO!!! It happened to us at our breakfast gathering too. It's either the "but I don't WANT to make a decision:( It's a concession stand, not a Chinese restaurant, there ain't a 100 choices. The other is "you don't order until it's your turn." You certainly can think about it before you get there can't you? That shouldn't violate your "Do be a DO bee, Don't be a DON'T Bee" rules now would it?

Gees...

Minnesotans are frumpy cheap bastards, I'm surprised that moths didn't fly out of some of those 4" thick wallets with dollar bills that smell. I'm a native so I have touch of cheap too, but
your right, not being able to make a decision, ordering something else well after you finish your order and acting like your the only person in line while there is a ton of people waiting behind you in line is common place here. Finding free parking is a Minnesota past time, We try to find a pay lot on campus but sometimes when it is a nice day, don't mind a long walk is not so bad. St Paul Parking and bus ride is not a bad thing either.
"Beating traffic" before the end of a game and having a lot of people leave before the end is also a Minnesota past time.

Ever been on a return flight to Minnesota, destined for Minnesota full of cheapskates?
It takes twice as long to load the plane because everyone is trying to squeeze all of there baggage as Carry on luggage. A lot of double belters and out of shape people.
That and the bags of food and junk carried on with people is unreal. The constant parades to the toilets, you would think everyone is pounding drinks before getting on board.
Everyone bolts to get up to the aisle when the flight stops at the Gate and people try to push in front of there space, dumping luggage on people's heads, putting stuff on the floor that people trip over. It get's pretty hard to not be embarrassed some times on how bad Minnesotans act on flights

part2, are you saying we are not supposed to do those things? I'll be jiggered.

Top Bottom