Coming 2 America II Thread

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Excited to Prime it up next Friday.

Here's some great clips/laughs from Eddie's recent appearance on The Tonight Show -

Randy Watson and Sexual Chocolate -

The Original Mic Drop -

I think it was. I enjoyed it overall.
In all our years on this board, I think WAG and I have diverged on two instances. I love Fleetwood Mac (he most decidedly does not). He enjoyed Coming 2 America (I most decidedly did not). I thought the sequel didn't offer anything really new or fresh and I found very few laughs (they brought back the barber shop characters, but more time should have been spent with them-they were again, quite funny).

As I mentioned in another thread, although I thought my expectations were low stepping into it, in retrospect I think I was a bit hyped for it, as I had listened to the episode of "The Rewatchables" covering the original just a week or so before.

In all our years on this board, I think WAG and I have diverged on two instances. I love Fleetwood Mac (he most decidedly does not). He enjoyed Coming 2 America (I most decidedly did not). I thought the sequel didn't offer anything really new or fresh and I found very few laughs (they brought back the barber shop characters, but more time should have been spent with them-they were again, quite funny).

As I mentioned in another thread, although I thought my expectations were low stepping into it, in retrospect I think I was a bit hyped for it, as I had listened to the episode of "The Rewatchables" covering the original just a week or so before.
Yes, but those two disagreements were both within the past year. Things are getting controversial around here.

It was almost as good as Caddyshack II, Dumber and Dumber ii, Slap Shot 2 and Major League 2.

It’s has no focus. They don’t have a singular protagonist, and instead they use multiple. It’s more like 5 stories, with minor conflicts that aren’t really sewn together well. However, with proper expectations it is entertaining, if noting else.

Top Bottom