Colorado Starting QB in the Portal

Gophers1992

Reaction score

Weird time to transfer. He looked like a pretty nice player during the 10 minutes I watched the Buffs last year.

Weird time to transfer. He looked like a pretty nice player during the 10 minutes I watched the Buffs last year.
Not necessarily, likely just finished the school year and spring ball not too long ago. If he doesn’t like how things are looking on the depth chart, might feel it’s time to move on.

The newest coach for the Buffs must think Noyer is not good enough to start.

Not necessarily, likely just finished the school year and spring ball not too long ago. If he doesn’t like how things are looking on the depth chart, might feel it’s time to move on.
Not too peculiar I guess. School and spring ball ended about a month ago. Most kids would have packed their bags immediately and started somewhere new to get into summer school and start building their rapport with receivers. This kid probably doesn't need any summer credits though

He would not be the starter this year, if he stayed.

They needed him last year, convinced him to stay. He tried to transfer last year too.

He would not be the starter this year, if he stayed.

They needed him last year, convinced him to stay. He tried to transfer last year too.

It's a fair bet that a QB they tried to turn to safety wasn't their future at the position. Unless they pulled a Trey Lance eval.

The walk on WR from Orono transferred to St. Johns, as well as the old Minnetonka QB who was a walk on at Colorado the last two years.

The walk on WR from Orono transferred to St. Johns, as well as the old Minnetonka QB who was a walk on at Colorado the last two years.
The Minnetonka QB transferred to St. Johns from Colorado State

He was like 5th string and they brought on 4 QB's, I think they have a new QB coach.

Top Bottom