Colorado players required to go to rap concert "to support Shedeur as a rapper" 🤣

I wish the guys who drooled over Deion on this board would chime in on some of these embarrassments.
I'll admit I thought it was a good hire and I even ordered my Prime Shades from Blenders. (Of course, they didn't arrive until December after Colorado finished 1-8 lol).

I thought this was bad, but if @60's Guy is correct and this was just part of the spring game, then I don't see it being any different than Fleck making the team wave "bye bye" to whatever women's team was competing for something (last year?). Heck, I'd rather be at the rap concert if I had a choice between the two.

That being said, I was more turned away from coach prime when he made fun of some transfer out on X. That's low and classless. Hope he gets fired and somehow isn't in the spotlight anymore.

The guy should be coaching in like an xfl type league where his antics and negative attention are helpful instead of damaging.

I'll admit I thought it was a good hire and I even ordered my Prime Shades from Blenders. (Of course, they didn't arrive until December after Colorado finished 1-8 lol).

I thought this was bad, but if @60's Guy is correct and this was just part of the spring game, then I don't see it being any different than Fleck making the team wave "bye bye" to whatever women's team was competing for something (last year?). Heck, I'd rather be at the rap concert if I had a choice between the two.

That being said, I was more turned away from coach prime when he made fun of some transfer out on X. That's low and classless. Hope he gets fired and somehow isn't in the spotlight anymore.

You are comparing the rap concert to Fleck having the football team support other athletes as they compete? Well that is certainly a take I guess...

You are comparing the rap concert to Fleck having the football team support other athletes as they compete? Well that is certainly a take I guess...
That's one way to state it (support other athletes vs. attending a rap concert), but there are others too, like this: both coaches forcing players to attend an event they might not otherwise attend.

Of course, your take is more like the Stephen A. Smith approach to things.

That's one way to state it (support other athletes vs. attending a rap concert), but there are others too, like this: both coaches forcing players to attend an event they might not otherwise attend.

Of course, your take is more like the Stephen A. Smith approach to things.
Dude, you're wild. These aren't comparable in the least🤣 Me culture vs us culture.

Dude, you're wild. These aren't comparable in the least🤣 Me culture vs us culture.
It just depends upon how deep you want to go in the comparison. I wasn't wrong, I just think maybe it rubs you guys the wrong way because you respect Fleck and don't like Prime.

But...anything can be taken out of context, stretched, etc. Both coaches made players attend an event. That is a true statement. If you want to dig deeper, you'll see there are some differences. My statement was clearly made from the high-level view, then someone had to opine with his usual snark and here we are. ;)

It just depends upon how deep you want to go in the comparison. I wasn't wrong, I just think maybe it rubs you guys the wrong way because you respect Fleck and don't like Prime.

But...anything can be taken out of context, stretched, etc. Both coaches made players attend an event. That is a true statement. If you want to dig deeper, you'll see there are some differences. My statement was clearly made from the high-level view, then someone had to opine with his usual snark and here we are. ;)
Kind of a bizarre take. You seem to like Prime and are really struggling to make the two things the same. It comes off as pretty clumsy logic

As long as he does it for every player on the team and doesn’t state they don’t love football if they are focusing on other things ever, then sure. Because we know prime is definitely not exhibiting double standards and only doing this to elevate his kid, which is why people are saying this is ridiculous

You were not wrong to the point that both coaches had their players do something, and it ended there. One actually believes in what they're preaching and has helped develop high school and college kids into awesome human beings who've been successful in many different ways in life, the other is a grifter who treats anyone but his own children as a means to an end. If you can't see that difference, I fear you're unfortunately part of the societal problem we have as this world evolves and people become more and more okay with being preyed upon by flashy, bragadocious individuals who really don't give a shit about anything but using their status to manipulate others and gain more power and control.

They were all probably supposed to get in a fight with each other too.

Top Bottom