Colorado opens as 1 point favorite

The Gophers CAN win this game, but they will obviously have to play a lot better than they did last week. You can be sure Colorado will stack the box and shut down the run so Tanner Morgan will have to be able to throw and hit his receivers. This will be a tough game - no doubt about it but if Morgan has a good game, we are going to win. If he doesn't, we will come back 1-2.

I'd be really surprised if CAB isn't back. The defensive line is going to have to play much better or they will run for 6-8 yards a carry.

They were decent vs the run last week. Even got a few TFLs which have been rare.
I know it's all narrative, but learning that Miami was starting two freshman tackles made me question how much penetration we are going to see in conference play.

I have been happy with improved play from Nubin and Smith...Durr has been great...Dixon was good filling in for Howden...Hope Walley is back and gets more run...better pass rush would help out the secondary...more Oliver in pass coverage?

That’s definitely a line error
Not totally unheard of. The sharps like to jump on the lines when they first come out. From what I've seen, it opened up at Gophers favored at (-3) and people hammered Colorado to move the line to Colorado (-1.5 to -2.5).

Not totally unheard of. The sharps like to jump on the lines when they first come out. From what I've seen, it opened up at Gophers favored at (-3) and people hammered Colorado to move the line to Colorado (-1.5 to -2.5).
I’m meaning the discrepancy on the money line and spread.

Except for at Westgate where it opened with Colorado -1 and less than 30 min later moved to MN -1.5...so at least one largish bet came in on MN. Like the other books, it's been all over the place ever since. It really is fascinating.

Top Bottom