This is a heck of a season ticket

northern colorado
Texas A&M
Minnesota
USC
Arizona
Oregon state
Washington

At this point, the Gophers by far the best team on that schedule - removing A&M since it wasn't part of the package.

UNC is FCS.
USC got slaughtered at home by Stanford.
Zona got waxed by SDSU.
Oregon State already lost to Purdue.
Washington is 0-2 with an FCS loss.

At this point, the Gophers by far the best team on that schedule - removing A&M since it wasn't part of the package.

UNC is FCS.
USC got slaughtered at home by Stanford.
Zona got waxed by SDSU.
Oregon State already lost to Purdue.
Washington is 0-2 with an FCS loss.
Yeah but if you remove A&M you don’t have to pay for it. So you still get the 6.
Plus you can pay for single game to see A&M an hour away if you want to. So even better.

USC is USC
Washington is Washington

I guess you’d rather watch us play Miami OH than Nebraska since Miami might win more games this year

Yeah but if you remove A&M you don’t have to pay for it. So you still get the 6.
Plus you can pay for single game to see A&M an hour away if you want to. So even better.

USC is USC
Washington is Washington

I guess you’d rather watch us play Miami OH than Nebraska since Miami might win more games this year

Sorry, I don't buy into Washington having much draw when they're not good. I also live here and I know how these games will be attended if the Buffs aren't any good

Sorry, I don't buy into Washington having much draw when they're not good. I also live here and I know how these games will be attended if the Buffs aren't any good
I mean it’s a different market out there. I’m not saying they are gonna sell out. I’m saying if you’re a football fan it’s an awesome schedule.

You can buy an entire U of Arizona season ticket for like 99 bucks. And they won’t sell out. That doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be fun to watch USC even if USC only wins 8 games.

Top Bottom