College Gameday

Flecknation

Reaction score
Do you think we have a chance of hosting College Gameday this season or have college gameday for the whiteout at Penn State?

Not at home unless Iowa wins out. Penn St would also have to win at Michigan the week before the big game. But no not likely. Gophers are 0-2 on gameday so perhaps let’s not hope for it. :)

Probably 1/3 chance Penn State hosts Gameday when MN plays there.

The only home game with any chance at all is Iowa, and that’s a small chance. It will only happen if it looks like it will probably decide the division winner, and some other games don’t have similar implications (Oregon/Utah, Ole Miss/Arkansas, Georgia/ Kentucky, UCLA/USC). Those 4 all seem more likely choices right now.

Not at home unless Iowa wins out. Penn St would also have to win at Michigan the week before the big game. But no not likely. Gophers are 0-2 on gameday so perhaps let’s not hope for it. :)
Wasn't Game Day here for PSU, 2019, when we won?

Honestly I think PSU could get Gameday even with a loss. 5-1 Penn State would be a top 15 team and so would we if we win out. As of right now easily the most appealing game of the week, and it's the whiteout game. Gameday loves going to State College for that game (they've been to each one since 2017).

Honestly I think PSU could get Gameday even with a loss. 5-1 Penn State would be a top 15 team and so would we if we win out. As of right now easily the most appealing game of the week, and it's the whiteout game. Gameday loves going to State College for that game (they've been to each one since 2017).
I’ll be in attendance. Glads it’s there (could be) and not here for an extra distraction.

I think so too with us in the playoff talks it will be an important game.

Top Bottom