College GameDay in Minneapolis!

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else was watching the Oregon Arizona St. game but Kirk Herbstreit just nonchalantly said gameday is coming to Minneapolis for the Axe game. We did it people! Row the Boat, Ski-U-Mah, Go Gophers!

Disappointed we didn't get the Fox Sports folks...

I also saw that, Gameday is coming to the U!

Wow. All you who still are in minny better go. Need a huge crowd there...with creative signs.

Became AD and made the most important hire he had to and did it decisively. Got the person who was arguably the#1 or #2 candidate in nation and he has become the most successful coach in the three year sample size.

While we were enjoying win #10 today, the #1 candidate who was hired that year was trending on twitter for (without a helmet on) repeatedly headbutting one of his players prior to their losing matchup vs Baylor.

Well done Mark Coyle.

You caught a lot of crap for making this decision, and your public speaking / PR skills are not the best in the world, but you made an excellent hire!

Meh. Sounds good and all, but it does nothing for me. I will be tailgating, not standing behind some talking heads hoping to get on TV.

The wait is over: ESPN's 'College GameDay' coming to Minnesota for Gophers-Badgers showdown

The Gophers will play host to ESPN’s “College GameDay” for the first time Saturday, when Wisconsin visits TCF Bank Stadium with the Big Ten West title on the line.

The show will air from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on ESPN and feature a celebrity guest picker with ties to the area and personality Lee Corso donning either a Goldy or Bucky mascot head for which team he picks to win. The No. 10 Gophers will take on the No. 12 Badgers at 2:30 p.m. on ABC, in front of a likely sold-out crowd, with fewer than 300 tickets left, per the Gophers’ website.

The Gophers were just one of 10 remaining Power Five teams to have never hosted the popular show, the others being Cal, Duke, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Rutgers, Syracuse, Virginia and Wake Forest.

Go Gophers!!

Corso will put on a badger head sad to say.

Corso will put on a badger head sad to say.

Yeah and he will try to bump up the crowd at the beginning of the show. Saw him do that a few times with other teams only to pick the other teams head.

Top Bottom