College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Ben is such a great coach, his old team beat Oldhio State!!!!

David Roddy is fun to watch. Undersized but just knows where to be and how to play. In some ways I can understand why Pitino missed on him because its not flashy but those are the guys we need to hit on. I get why he stayed at CSU (good for him) but would have been nice to talk him into coming home.

The Big Ten really needs Purdue to win today after the Gavitt Games meltdowns by Illinois and Michigan. Need the top of the Big Ten to get some big non-conference wins.

The Big Ten really needs Purdue to win today after the Gavitt Games meltdowns by Illinois and Michigan. Need the top of the Big Ten to get some big non-conference wins.
With the Gophers not a factor for the tournament, I don't care at all how B1G teams do out of conference.

With the Gophers not a factor for the tournament, I don't care at all how B1G teams do out of conference.

I will always be a Big Ten fan in college basketball (two exceptions being Iowa and Wisconsin), regardless how the Gophers do. And I will always cheer for the ACC and SEC to lose.

Interesting you already have them as a non factor for the dance. Until they aren’t, as far as I’m concerned they are. So you should be hoping the rest of the teams make the conference look as strong as possible…

Does St Thomas have its own message board site? I’m not trying to be snarky as I understand this thread is about college basketball this season....and St Thomas definitely falls into that category. I just think they should get one so their fans can talk about St Thomas sports.

Wasn't able to catch the Purdue-NC game, but looking at the box score that is some lights out shooting by the Boilermakers.

Man, Edey is one big, big dude.

Purdue needs to play better defense against these 3's
Running out of time in this one. Around 7 minutes left and Villanova up 9
Closed it to 1
Should be a great finish

Last edited:

Top Bottom