College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Davison keeping Sconnie in game. They are shooting horribly 1st half.
I tuned in with about 8 left, saw lil brad go 0-3 from 3, plus another miss in about w minutes, smiled and changed the channel.

Penn State got pummeled by UMASS. A UMass team that no longer has Tre Mitchell.
Gophers certainly still the universal last place team in the big ten.

Wisconsin looks beatable with this lineup, missing Davis bros though

Always good to see the badgers lose. Davison too

Michigan goes down to Seton Hall, BIG10 powers not doing so well in the Gavitt Games. No surprise, Nebraska loses to Creighton.

Over rated an 20th ranked Maryland down 5 to George Mason with 3 minutes left.Butler a poor team giving MI State a game,, 2 more example of the Big Ten not being as good as propaganda tells us.

Over rated an 20th ranked Maryland down 5 to George Mason with 3 minutes left.Butler a poor team giving MI State a game,, 2 more example of the Big Ten not being as good as propaganda tells us.
We’re the SEC of football 🏈

Butler giving Michigan State a game? Huh? 5 minutes into the game it was 10 points. Halftime up 8. For a brief second in 2nd half it was 6 before Msu hit a 3 to make it 9. Won by 21. Closest they got was 6 for about 30 seconds! Never a game!

After yesterday the big ten has a pretty good chance at evening up the Gavett Games. Ohio State should beat Xavier and Rutgers should beat DePaul

Theo John averaging 15 mpg off the bench for Duke. I get why someone would want to go play for Duke, but he could have been the starting Center for his hometown team, playing 25 mpg against some of the best centers in the Country.

Fun top 25 game on ESPN2 right now between St. Bonnie and Boise State.

I'm getting worked up about the Morehead State (no not Minnesota's Moorhead) vs Transylvania.

There's a guy on the Florida Gators name Phlanderous Fleming Jr.

Top Bottom