Colin Cowherd: Nobody hates Iowa, nobody even thinks about them

Not a fan of Cowherd, but that was pretty good.

Hawkeye fans are all up in arms about being #5 in the CFP rankings, but that's a really good place to be this late in the season. That ranking is more than fair based on what they've accomplished to this point, yet they're harassing everyone (Herbstreit) not quite ready to jump on their bandwagon.

Funny thing is, all they should be worrying about is winning 3 more games. A 13-0 B1G champion is not going to get left out of this playoff, especially if it beats (presumably) a 12-0 Ohio State in the B1G title game. Quit whining, stop & smell the coffee, and enjoy the position your team is in.

Hawkeye fans are all up in arms about being #5 in the CFP rankings, but that's a really good place to be this late in the season. That ranking is more than fair based on what they've accomplished to this point, yet they're harassing everyone (Herbstreit) not quite ready to jump on their bandwagon.

Funny thing is, all they should be worrying about is winning 3 more games. A 13-0 B1G champion is not going to get left out of this playoff, especially if it beats (presumably) a 12-0 Ohio State in the B1G title game. Quit whining, stop & smell the coffee, and enjoy the position your team is in.

Especially considering they just about dropped a game, at home, against a now 4-6 team.

That's all they should worry about. If they win out, they are in. If they don't they are probably out. Pretty simple. Where people rank them right now is so irrelevant. If anything, I'd almost want the media to continue to disrespect my team. Nothing better than a team that feels they are being disrespected.

Never knew he moved to Fox; screw Iowa

That's all they should worry about. If they win out, they are in. If they don't they are probably out. Pretty simple. Where people rank them right now is so irrelevant. If anything, I'd almost want the media to continue to disrespect my team. Nothing better than a team that feels they are being disrespected.

Yup. But it is the internet. I find it funny almost every week when people get so engaged in arguments about who will win a game. They act like the person with the strongest take will win and they won't bother to play the game.

Iowa is in an awesome position. They could even lose to Nebraska and still make the playoff by winning the Big championship game. They won't make it though because whoever wins the east will kill them.

Cowherd is absolutely terrible. I'm honestly shocked that he has any sort of following at all. I didn't click the link, but I truly don't think I've ever heard a take of his that I actually agreed with.

Iowa is in an awesome position. They could even lose to Nebraska and still make the playoff by winning the Big championship game. They won't make it though because whoever wins the east will kill them.
I wouldn't bet on Iowa to beat OSU but if they play a great game and OSU plays like they have been offensively then Iowa can win.

Top Bottom