Cole Kramer

Scott R Fisher

Reaction score
After watching the Gopher spring football game, I was far more impressed with Kramer than with AK. I'm thinking he may surprise a few folks with his performance against Bowling Green.
BTW I am new to the GH Board and am very much enjoying the conversations! I live in lower Alabama by Gulf Shores but grew up in Austin, Minnesota. Merry Christmas to all GHers!

After watching the Gopher spring football game, I was far more impressed with Kramer than with AK. I'm thinking he may surprise a few folks with his performance against Bowling Green.
BTW I am new to the GH Board and am very much enjoying the conversations! I live in lower Alabama by Gulf Shores but grew up in Austin, Minnesota. Merry Christmas to all GHers!

It will be fun to see him get a start.

Welcome to GH! Make sure to remind your Alabama neighbors we’re undefeated all time vs both Roll Tide and War Eagle.

Go Gophers!!

While at the 2020 Outback Bowl, I met two Auburn fans also from your neck of the woods. Nice people. Welcome to GH!

I had the same thought all season. just wondering...now we'll find out.

I expect Kramer to be every bit as cool as Captain Kramer when he lines up under center tomorrow; so cool he needs two pairs of shades.

ldtah0.gif

Top Bottom