Coconut Shrimp mascot

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Not sure if the broadcast showed her much but she was fantastic. Ran around with the MINNESOTA flag carriers, was in team pictures, took pictures with the band, etc. Was really funny to watch her but in to the fact she was representing a team she likely had never thought about before.

Not sure if the broadcast showed her much but she was fantastic. Ran around with the MINNESOTA flag carriers, was in team pictures, took pictures with the band, etc. Was really funny to watch her but in to the fact she was representing a team she likely had never thought about before.

I hate fair weather fans!

:)

So, do you think Goldy put the moves on Shrimp girl?

I sure hope he got her number over that stupid tiger!

I like the Coconut Shrimp! Delicious!

I'm on my way out to Outback to enjoy my free coconut shrimp, actually.

I kinda wish the big 10:had the blooming onion, I like those better.

They should let her run out of the tunnel to start the season next year.
I was thinking of something similar - or just inviting the individual who played the role to come up and be an honorary mascot or something for a game. Keep promoting your last bowl invite will entice you to future bowl invites.

If two of the shrimp mascots stood side by side it would look like a very different costume.

Doesn't Auburn have a female tiger mascot for women's sports? I'm pretty sure the two mascots are an item if that's the case.

Doesn't Auburn have a female tiger mascot for women's sports? I'm pretty sure the two mascots are an item if that's the case.

Florida definitely has an outwardly girl gator. Many of the students who play Goldy are women but you can’t tell. Same goes for most mascots at theme parks.

Florida definitely has an outwardly girl gator. Many of the students who play Goldy are women but you can’t tell. Same goes for most mascots at theme parks.
Goldy is a guy. I don’t mean the person under the mask, I mean Goldy.

Shrimp Girl is a Girl. her face wasn’t covered so the Shrimp was a girl.

it seems like you struggle with mascot gender fluidity issues. You need sensitivity training.

:D

there is room for three.

Don’t Judge.

As in a scene from "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" with Freakshow? It's too risque to show.

Last edited:

My four year old is obsessed with mascots. It was really challenging explaining to him why there was a shrimp and a blooming onion on the field.
“They’re on the field because this is a special game named for a restaurant”
“But which TEAM are dey from?”

They should let her run out of the tunnel to start the season next year.

Yes this hyped up M&G coconut shrimp would fit perfectly with the motley crew of pipe wrenches, oars, buckets, flags, smoke, and other stuff coming out that tunnel. Someone needs to get her on the payroll

Yes this hyped up M&G coconut shrimp would fit perfectly with the motley crew of pipe wrenches, oars, buckets, flags, smoke, and other stuff coming out that tunnel. Someone needs to get her on the payroll
Have her wander around the stadium during the game in the stands.

Outback Steakhouse should get on this, so much good / fun PR out of it.

She could also visit the Masonic Children's Hospital with the team sometime.

Top Bottom