Cobbs?

GopherNC

Reaction score
Every time Cobbs was in the game he made a major mistake on defense and Michigan scored an easy basket. He does absolutely nothing on offense, either scoring or setting someone up. He can handle the ball but that is all I see. I am missing something?

He is worse than the D3 JUCO point guards I watch around here.....im being honest

Nope. I don't really see what his supposed talent is. Even as a freshman you would think something would stand out. Not a shooter, below average quickness for his position, mediocre defender...

Every time Cobbs was in the game he made a major mistake on defense and Michigan scored an easy basket. He does absolutely nothing on offense, either scoring or setting someone up. He can handle the ball but that is all I see. I am missing something?

That's California's reigning HS Player of the Year...yikes!

GNC

Yes, he is a freshman surrounded by what, James Worthy and Michael Jordan?

Cobbs is not our problem.

I guess you could argue he has potential (I would disagree with that), but it would be tough to defend the big minutes he got during the second half with the Gophers behind by 5-10 pts. I'd imagine Tubby was message-sending, but several of us have already spent money on some pretty meaningless upcoming Big Ten home games thanks to this performance.

Yes he's not the team's main problem...but he aint helping thats for sure. Whats his strength?

Top Bottom