Coach P Streak Continues, Gophers in NCAA Tournament Next Year?

Coach P streak continues, Gophers in NCAA Tournament next year?

• Total voters

60's Guy

Reaction score
What's your vote?
Speculation why and why not?
I'm voting YES!
(I have not posted a poll before....results unanimously agree with me to begin...polls might be addictive!)

100% yes. Talent is in place. I think coach P will be ecstatic with Gophers in practice from the start. Just need to mold it.

Last edited:

I'm not going to jinx anything one way or another. Let's not get ahead of ourselves...but it's fun to dream. What I can say is that, if one of our basketball teams made the Field again, I might spontaneously combust.

I'm saying it now. The talent is there. The experience will help. And the improved coaching will lift it over the top. The Women's team will be in the tournament next season.

I'm saying it now. The talent is there. The experience will help. And the improved coaching will lift it over the top. The Women's team will be in the tournament next season.
I was going to say just that: a talent foundation is there. Plenty to build on. She took WV to the tourney in her first year. That's no mean feat.

We'll have a better record and make small improvements here and there, but WNIT is probably our final destination.

Yes. If we keep everyone, the incoming recruits and get solid contributor from the portal.

I am going with yes. No reason to not be optimistic. NIT or NCAA will probably depend on whether she can strike a portal hit or two.

Big 12 pre-season poll (coaches selections) voted WVU as 8th in the 10 team league. She finished in a tie for 4th and made the NCAA's. Granted the league was weak this year but she still outperformed expectations.

Well, just awesome Sunday night news! With job posting regulations and only one week to organize a million details, Coach P has landed her lead assistant coach back into the fold and converted her top WVU recruit to become a Gopher!! Great first week!
Streak Momentum !!

The Gophers will make the tournament next year.

Dawn is a proven winner. All her assistant coaches are joining her. The Gophers have talent on the current roster.

The Grace Grocholski commitment is a bonanza. Expect more talent infusion coming!

Mark Coyle hit the jackpot on her hire.

Top Bottom