Coach Kill's New Teeth?

Governor Sibley

Section 109 Row 21
Reaction score
Anybody else notice Kill got new teeth? They're not quite Mason-esque, but they're close.

A couple months ago I wrote to Maturi and told him to buy coach some new teeth. Everybody has to play their part, right?

(Sorry if this was already noticed...)

Attachments

• Kill.jpg
    Kill.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 326

teeth

He had them in spring ball already.

Yup

Before
jerrykill.jpg

After
jerry-kill.jpg

Good for him. Good teeth always help.

Anybody else notice Kill got new teeth? They're not quite Mason-esque, but they're close.

Nothing will ever get close to the blindingly white pearls that adorned Mason's mouth. They were truly a thing of beauty.

Nice, must of decided to quit being such a penny pincher when he got the B1G raise.

I always hated Mason's teeth (and teeth whitening in general). So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say not good for Coach Kill. I'll take Bill Belichick over Jimmy Johnson any day.

But, vanity is the natural weakness of an ambitious man, so I'll be more than happy if that ambition remains focused on the team.

It's fine by me. It looks pretty natural. Would be a hoot if Dr. Kate Mason made Kill's new pearly whites. Now, let's hope it stops there. I would hate to think what Coach Kill would look like with a hairpiece. I have visions of an Ohio congressman. Ouch.

Good for Coach Kill, looks good. It probably makes him more confident when walking into blue-chippers living rooms!

Good for Coach Kill, looks good. It probably makes him more confident when walking into blue-chippers living rooms!
Something tells me he never lacked confidence...doesn't seem to be an issue for him (which I love!)

Look at those pearls. A thing of beauty.

Attachments

• Mason%20Glen%2004%20.jpg
    Mason%20Glen%2004%20.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 56

Something tells me he never lacked confidence...doesn't seem to be an issue for him (which I love!)

Coach Kill is a "what you see is what you get" kinda guy. Somehow I think the latest fad or fashion is not of any interest to him. Down to earth is good.

I think Coach Kill's new teeth come from the fact that we have a world class Dental School, you can't be a good represenitive of the school, and have bad teeth. On the flip side, you don't have to be a Mason, decent is good enough.

I think Coach Kill's new teeth come from the fact that we have a world class Dental School...

So if I've got your association right,

Schools Head Football Coach + Phony Teeth = world class Dental School

Does this mean that Wisconsin has a world class Proctology School?

So if I've got your association right,

Schools Head Football Coach + Phony Teeth = world class Dental School

Does this mean that Wisconsin has a world class Proctology School?

well done sir, well done! that line deserves a rim shot.

No, check the ranking of the UM Dental School, with Coach Kill trying to do everything right, it would only take an off hand comment, for him to decide to make time too get his teeth fixed. I'm sure that it's never been done in the past because Jerry didn't think it was important. When you represent an institution with a first class program you shouldn't look like your in need their services.

Is this really happening? Are we seriously discussing the teeth of our present and past coaches?

This is very teethist (or toothist)...let's judge him by the content of his coaching not the bleach on his teeth.

Is this really happening? Are we seriously discussing the teeth of our present and past coaches?

I'm not sure we can talk about Mason without bringing up his bad defenses and his Chicklets!

It is in the stars

This is very teethist (or toothist)...let's judge him by the content of his coaching not the bleach on his teeth.

I say he should be judged by the number of stars that reflects of those pearly white teeth.

+1

I can't believe this thread made it past 5 responses let alone 1 page.

I've noticed that Kill's wardrobe has improved too. Personally, I wish he appeared at every news conference in overalls and a feed cap.

Neutral

There really isn't much going on with Gopher football until Monday. Then we will finally have something that we can really sink our teeth into.

Top Bottom