Coach Kill thanked "both presidents"

Calgoph

Reaction score
For those that thought incoming President Kaler should be involved in hiring the new coach, it seems apparent that he was. At the beginning of the press conference today, Coach Kill made it a point to thank both presidents and Joel for his hiring. I would assume "both presidents" would refer to Bruininks and Kaler.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, it's hard to keep up with the threads on such a fast moving news day.:)

For those that thought incoming President Kaler should be involved in hiring the new coach, it seems apparent that he was. At the beginning of the press conference today, Coach Kill made it a point to thank both presidents and Joel for his hiring. I would assume "both presidents" would refer to Bruininks and Kaler.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, it's hard to keep up with the threads on such a fast moving news day.:)

I don't think it was mentioned. Nice catch.

In the STPPP (Think it was Shooter's article), Bruinicks mentioned that Kaler did talk to Kill BEFORE the hire. If BleedGopher hasn't linked that article I'll put a thread on with it.

Top Bottom