Coach K laying down the law…..😂😂😂

cheeseheadgophfan

Reaction score
Coach K’s grandson gets arrested for OWI——-5 star recruit Paolo Banchero is charged with aiding and abetting OWI. Banchero doesn’t even get benched for the next game. “It’s been handled internally.” According to some on here he runs such a tight ship. What a bunch of crap.

Coach K is awful.
Brad Davison is a graduate of the Coach K School of Self-Interested Righteousness and Inconsistency between Personal and Public Life.

Human beings are capable of practically infinite rationalization but this guy takes top prize, with virtually no pushback from powers that be. Heaven forbid a media person challenge a long time powerful winner. It might harm a career preventing them from muck raking a low power 5 or directional school with a couple of good seasons somewhere down the line.

But if Coach K said today he would coach the Gophs most here would help Ben pack.

No punishment is a joke. That’s their standard at Duke. Heard on the CBS podcast that the residence that Banchero has listed for his car is actually a car dealership or something too.

But if Coach K said today he would coach the Gophs most here would help Ben pack.
I don’t think so. I don’t think we would sell our soul for a one year rental with the roster already set

Nothing can stop the coach k farewell tour. The best response would be to not tune in or attend, but we all know that is futile.

Just a little joke.
I know, and I get it. Hoping a little wisdom would spill over to people looking for helpers in the future.

1. NEVER move (or get married) on a college football Saturday.
2. If you do need friends to help you move, find people that can lift heavy things, and have your sh*t packed, organized and have a load out/load in plan.
3. Realize that coach k is an untouchable and demand better from the “powers that be”.

Banchero got in trouble because a (barely) drunk person drove his car - that's it. It's more than likely going to get reduced if not dismissed altogether. If the same thing happened in many other states he wouldn't have been charged with anything. So it makes sense for him not to get anything in terms of a suspension.

Savarino will also probably get it reduced. He wasn't quite 21 yet, which will hurt him, but he also blew a .08. Not sure about NC, but in MN if you blow a .08 it will almost always get reduced to reckless driving unless you've done it before. A one-game suspension would be sufficient, which doesn't really matter as he's probably not going to play anyways. Mark Few blew a .12, pled guilty to DWI, and got a one-game suspension.

Banchero got in trouble because a (barely) drunk person drove his car - that's it. It's more than likely going to get reduced if not dismissed altogether. If the same thing happened in many other states he wouldn't have been charged with anything. So it makes sense for him not to get anything in terms of a suspension.

Savarino will also probably get it reduced. He wasn't quite 21 yet, which will hurt him, but he also blew a .08. Not sure about NC, but in MN if you blow a .08 it will almost always get reduced to reckless driving unless you've done it before. A one-game suspension would be sufficient, which doesn't really matter as he's probably not going to play anyways. Mark Few blew a .12, pled guilty to DWI, and got a one-game suspension.
I thought Few was also suspended for the exhibition game. Gonzaga taught him a lesson he won't forget.

I know a lot of people on here don't like Reusse, but Reusse called out Coach K twenty years ago on his sanctimonious bullshit. He was right.
Coach K should have retired a few years ago. The shine has worn off of him. The public sees him for who he really is, at least more of the public does. His legacy has definitely taken a hit.

Coach K should have retired a few years ago. The shine has worn off of him. The public sees him for who he really is, at least more of the public does. His legacy has definitely taken a hit.
For $9 million a year, my legacy could take plenty of hits as well.

Top Bottom