Coach Fleck’s New Look

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
All things and updates on/about what happened to our coach’s face/eyes, please share here.

Was it medical, was it esthetics?

He looks like a completely different guy! I miss his old look (not age old, but the 2021 Fleck). Do you think he looks different?

Definitely looks like an eyelift

Attachments

• CapturePJ.PNG
    CapturePJ.PNG
    879.7 KB · Views: 273

Yes, he obviously had cosmetic surgery to remove wrinkles, etc around his eyes. To each their own, but I could never do it because I think it profoundly changes your natural appearance.

Wow. I did not think he looked "bad" before, for whatever that is worth.

Makes me wonder if it was medical. I hope for the best, on his recovery, either way.

Will definitely take some getting used to.

Granted, he had a full head of hair before he came here. And I think I had fully gotten used to the "bald PJ" look. This will pass too.

This was Fleck at his intro presser:

All things and updates on/about what happened to our coach’s face/eyes, please share here.

Was it medical, was it esthetics?

He looks like a completely different guy! I miss his old look (not age old, but the 2021 Fleck). Do you think he looks different?
It's a clone dude.

I thought Botox of his glabella and forehead for sure.

I can see blephorplasty also

The fact that his eye brows and forehead don’t move and how his brows are weighted down, I’m thinking Botox.

He does look more like Morgan now. 😆

This was my comment on the other thread…..

I was just told he had eye surgery. His eyes were removed and something done behind them, then put the eyes back. I can’t make this up. Never heard of that before.
Yes, you need to do this in order to deal with blindness, cancer, infection, baggy eyelids, droopy eyelids, or some sort of accident. Quite often the surgery is roughly 60-90 minutes. As to what the condition is, as far as I'm concern, its none of our business. We'll get use to the new look.

He plays for the team. Not sure if his info is correct. I’m just stating what I was told. I’ve never heard of such procedures, that’s why I was taken back when he told me.
And they said that Fleck told them? I wonder if it's just a rumor or Fleck joking around. All references to "Eye removal" I can find on Google are permanent removal....I think it was just an eye lift, though no idea if it was purely cosmetic or if her was having issues seeing with the droop?

Yes, you need to do this in order to deal with blindness, cancer, infection, baggy eyelids, droopy eyelids, or some sort of accident. Quite often the surgery is roughly 60-90 minutes. As to what the condition is, as far as I'm concern, its none of our business. We'll get use to the new look.
Do you have a link to anything on google explaining this? Everything I found was about permanent removal...

And they said that Fleck told them? I wonder if it's just a rumor or Fleck joking around. All references to "Eye removal" I can find on Google are permanent removal....I think it was just an eye lift, though no idea if it was purely cosmetic or if her was having issues seeing with the droop?
I have no idea, which is why I qualified my statement.

It's a clone dude.
Hopefully, he's not from "The Bad Batch."

It is a little weird. It's like watching the winner of a "PJ Fleck" look-alike contest.

and the unanswered question - which will never be answered --

was this for cosmetic purposes (i.e. voluntary) or for some medical reason (necessary)?

His eyes look bigger and his face looks fatter. It looks like he's put on some weight. Also different lighting, but his eyes definitely look larger. His eyebrows look closer to his eyes now too.

His formerly baggy lower lids (he’s had them since his introductory presser) are gone. His upper lid skin was shortened. Looks like he went to the same guy Kenny Rogers did...just way overdone. He’s still a handsome guy, but I’m not sure why he felt the need to do it?

Top Bottom