Coach Burns

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
It will suck to lose Coach Kenni Burns (our current RB coach). All players love him, great recruiter and he’s a players’ coach.

WHY!? WHY?! 😭

(Sigh) I guess they all grow up and spreads their wings….😒

Couple spots in the MAC opening up and will be interesting to see if he gets a sniff.

I'd guess he'd need a coordinator position before being a HC but I don't know.

It will suck to lose Coach Kenni Burns (our current RB coach). All players loves him, great recruiter and he’s a players’ coach.

WHY!? WHY?! 😭

Other than him getting interviews for ASU, did something else happen?

Also, PJ considers it a sign of a quality staff when guys get other jobs as coordinators or head coaches. It's inevitable that we are gonna lose some guys every year or two.

Wait, is this preemptive or was it announced he was leaving the team?

Wait, is this preemptive or was it announced he was leaving the team?

He had 3 interviews for the Arizona State HC job, but didn't get it. Hard to blame him for being open to a HC jump to a P5 school though.

I've seen him mentioned as a possible candidate at Charlotte, but not on the top tier of candidates.

It will suck to lose Coach Kenni Burns (our current RB coach). All players love him, great recruiter and he’s a players’ coach.

WHY!? WHY?! 😭

Wait!What? Any context to this? You post like it's a done deal.

Go Gophers!!

It will suck to lose Kenni, but it's obvious he wants to be a HC and he should be. I'll be happy for him when he gets that opportunity.

Western Michigan job is open. Kenni Burns coached there with PJ.

Western Michigan job is open. Kenni Burns coached there with PJ.
Yes, this is what I read on Twitter and people are saying how WMU maybe a great fit for Burns. I hope he stays with Fleck and continue his magic with our RB room 🙏

The world is changing all the time. So does College Football. The Gophers are bound to lose coaches.

Change is inevitable. PJ Fleck is amenable to the changes around him. It was a bummer when Kirk Ciarrocca left. I am glad he is back!

As long as guys are getting promotions it is a totally expected part of the coaching world that guys will move from place to place.

When you have to start worrying is when guys are making lateral moves.

Maybe he interviewed earlier for the badger hc job……hahahaha of course he didn’t cuz he’s

Yes, this is what I read on Twitter and people are saying how WMU maybe a great fit for Burns. I hope he stays with Fleck and continue his magic with our RB room 🙏
IT WAS ON TWITTER AND PEOPLE SAID HE WOULD BE A GOOD FIT?
everybody-panic.gif

Met him one time and the positivity and the quiet confidence just jumped out at me. He will be an excellent Head Coach. Guessing players love this guy.

Top Bottom