Coach Brewster has a new website. Love the intro!

Thank you sid! Something to look at during the upcoming blizzard Tuesday and Wednesday.

Good! Now we can get on to the business of winning football games. I want to see him put his won-loss record on that site and I'm thinking that it will be the wins that will give his site even more credibility with Gopher Fans all across the state. Emphasizing the winning traditions from the past is inspiring. That tells me that the most important thing that can help the program in the present day will also be wins. Each win that is achieved will make his new site a more credible site. That is ultimately the most important thing for this football program. With the new stadium, the program has more being invested in it than it has had since MEMORIAL STADIUM was built. Now the program needs wins!

Let me get this straight....are you saying that winning will cure all ills? Brilliant!

Good! Now we can get on to the business of winning football games. I want to see him put his won-loss record on that site and I'm thinking that it will be the wins that will give his site even more credibility with Gopher Fans all across the state. Emphasizing the winning traditions from the past is inspiring. That tells me that the most important thing that can help the program in the present day will also be wins. Each win that is achieved will make his new site a more credible site. That is ultimately the most important thing for this football program. With the new stadium, the program has more being invested in it than it has had since MEMORIAL STADIUM was built. Now the program needs wins!

Wow that reads like a wren post....

Welcome back Wren!

Jesus Christ, here we go again.

I remember going to this website last season or am I wrong? Does anybody else?

I remember going to this website last season or am I wrong? Does anybody else?

You are right, and in other news... we landed on the moon! Normally, I enjoy reading Sid's column, but he is a day late and a dollar short on this one.

lol I really thought there was a new site up. Yea that's really old. Sid probably found out about it because in the Lamonte Edwards commitment article on GI he mentions that he checked some things out on the site

I can't believe all the hate you guys send in Sid's direction. So some of you discovered Brews site a while ago. BFD! Put a star on your forehead! And don't forget to pat yourselves on back while you are at it.

It's likely that 9 out of 10 of his readers were not aware of the site until Sid mentioned it. I'm one of the nine. He is doing his best to inform his readers about Gopher football and some of you jerks rip him for his timing!!!!!!!!

So tell us, what have you done lately other than spewing your ridicule on this site?

Bayfield has an excellent point.

One of these days Sid won't be around for some of you to kick around. I think Bayfield makes some excellent points.

I can't believe all the hate you guys send in Sid's direction. So some of you discovered Brews site a while ago. BFD! Put a star on your forehead! And don't forget to pat yourselves on back while you are at it.

It's likely that 9 out of 10 of his readers were not aware of the site until Sid mentioned it. I'm one of the nine. He is doing his best to inform his readers about Gopher football and some of you jerks rip him for his timing!!!!!!!!

So tell us, what have you done lately other than spewing your ridicule on this site?

I completely agree with Bayfield here. When Sid puts something in his column, he's not trying to impress the people on this board. In this case he's doing it because 95% of the general sports fan in this town likely did not know that site even existed.

You're pretty fired up.

I guess you noticed Maxie. Some posters can really be a$$holes. People need to realize that Sid often has been the only scribe to consistently support Gopher sports, except for the stadium issues And when he is gone, thats gone too.

How about paying the old man some much deserved respect.

While this is a cool site, it's about time the Gophers have one. Many other school have them, many times better ones. They should put the years of the conference championships, really.

Come on man. I rip on Sid all the time and I actually like the guy personally. There's not one snide thing I've said about him that I wouldn't say to his face. Sid has one of the thickest skins in the business.

Top Bottom