Clemson crowd

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Just realized the Vikings game overlaps with the Clemson game.

trying to find someone to use my other ticket has proven challenging. Wife is gone for work.

Im expecting a small crowd. Disappointing since its against a P5 opponent.

very poor scheduling by ESPN. Gophers should have been moved to Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thousands of empty seats against DePaul. Same tomorrow.

Perplexing game times/dates. Tons of Sunday’s, Black Friday and the same time as a Vikings game.

I will be there. It was the state fair special...

I will be there also. With my wife. Looking forward to a win.

I'll be there. It's the one game of the year I get to go to as we live in Oregon and are back for the holidays. Dragging my wife and 8 month old.

I found a friend to go with me. Was about to invite a random on here

Hard to get people to show up when you are getting beat consistently by any team with a pulse. Gonna be a rough year.

I hope all who attend are able to enjoy a Gopher victory. The game starts too late for me to be there, but I will tune in on the tele.

I'll be there, and I'm going to watch the Vikes game on my phone. Let's see how good my attention span is while watching both games...

FREE!! I JUST DON'T WANT THEM TO GO UNUSED. I have 4 tickets for tonight's game for anyone that can use them. We have a last minute conflict. I am in the SW Suburbs and can meet anyone within reasonable distance to give them to you. They are printed and I don'think there is anyway I can transfer them. Send me a DM if you can use them.

Bought 4 tix at State Fair, went with another couple that we have football season tickets with. Had fun but with an 8:00pm Monday start time I'm reminded why I dumped season Basketball tickets for football. Looking at the Gopher Schedule this year it's crazy that Depaul was the only home game on a Friday or Saturday the whole season.

Bought 4 tix at State Fair, went with another couple that we have football season tickets with. Had fun but with an 8:00pm Monday start time I'm reminded why I dumped season Basketball tickets for football. Looking at the Gopher Schedule this year it's crazy that Depaul was the only home game on a Friday or Saturday the whole season.
And that was at 2 pm . . .

we moved down to really good seats also from the free frozen pizza tickets we used for this game. Had fun watching the game and hope for continued improvement. Next game we see is against OSU. Will be a bit tougher game.

we moved down to really good seats also from the free frozen pizza tickets we used for this game. Had fun watching the game and hope for continued improvement. Next game we see is against OSU. Will be a bit tougher game.

I had pizza seats and bought a club pass for $5 on the street.

Moved down, like most of the pizza people, and had a great time.

I continue to just detest these 8:00 games. Was 10:45 before I got home and past 11:30 when I finally got in bed after taking the dog out and all the other little stuff that I can't let slide into the next day. So I kill time waiting for the arena to open up at 7 and then get 5 and a half hours of sleep. And one after another of these all through the season. I don't blame anyone for dropping their tickets.

I
I continue to just detest these 8:00 games. Was 10:45 before I got home and past 11:30 when I finally got in bed after taking the dog out and all the other little stuff that I can't let slide into the next day. So I kill time waiting for the arena to open up at 7 and then get 5 and a half hours of sleep. And one after another of these all through the season. I don't blame anyone for dropping their tickets.

I think I’m the only one who likes the 8pm start times. Will like it even more when I move further away from campus next year.

I hate being rushed. So 6pm means leaving work earlier than usual, rushing with stuff at home, likely not getting a proper dog walk or dinner, then you get home at 9 and get ready for bed. I’d rather be up later and be tired the following day.

all this being said, may ditch hoops tickets for football.

I like the 8 PM games as well. Battling the traffic for the 6 PM tips is always brutal.

That said, the crowd at the Clemson game was terrible. Really disappointed in the atmosphere thusfar this season (I'll stop as this will be part of a future post).

I like the 8 PM games as well. Battling the traffic for the 6 PM tips is always brutal.

That said, the crowd at the Clemson game was terrible. Really disappointed in the atmosphere thusfar this season (I'll stop as this will be part of a future post).

Well the Vikings playing certainly hurt the crowd, a lot.

Top Bottom