Classy Move Badger Fans

And we shouldn't forget, not to offer excuses for anyone from the Badger state, that spittle coming out of their mouths uncontrollably is a natural occurrence. They're natural droolers. I'm sure that's all it was. Sullinger has probably never been to Wisconsin before, so he wasn't aware of that.

Well, he's pretty PO'd about it, and the reaction from Bo Ryan just added fuel to the fire.

Hey, they won, so deal with it. :clap:

Lol. The rematch should be fun.

Seems more appropriate than storming the field when you beat a 7-3 Iowa football team.

I've always been under the impression that you storm the court/field when there is a big upset. Wisconsin was ranked 13th going into that game. I think Iowa was favored by 15 points or so. Wisconsin was favored to win by 1.5. Who storms the court when you're favored to win?

Everything you post on this board is about how much you hate Wisconsin. Some dude from Madison sleep with your girlfriend or something? There is some serious inferiority complex going on.

You are right I hate everything about sconnie including your _itches. I have seen how your fans (?) act in Mpls and have no time for them or your teams.

Why didn't any other OSU players report being spit on...

OSU should be a little sheepish about the whole issue of spitting.
After all it was a Cheap Shot Thug turned Preacher named Luke Witte who spit on Corky Taylor back in the day.

Taylor would claim – and still does – that Witte had trigged ‘the incident’ by spitting at him.http://billyreedsays.com/page/38/

I've always been under the impression that you storm the court/field when there is a big upset. Wisconsin was ranked 13th going into that game. I think Iowa was favored by 15 points or so. Wisconsin was favored to win by 1.5. Who storms the court when you're favored to win?

The next time the Gophers beat the number one team in the country, let's see how the fans react. They are kids in college, their team won a big game over the only undefeated team in the country and they ran on the court. Not really a big deal.

And we shouldn't forget, not to offer excuses for anyone from the Badger state, that spittle coming out of their mouths uncontrollably is a natural occurrence. They're natural droolers. I'm sure that's all it was. Sullinger has probably never been to Wisconsin before, so he wasn't aware of that.

:clap:

Post of the day; no contest.

I am sick and tired of hearing how great sconnie and ryan are. They lost to Penn State and should have lost to iowa, but they beat osu and now they are in the top ten. They are a good team Nov-Feb but everyone knows ryan's record in March. They are like every other Big Ten team on the road and probably lose to Purdue this week.

Ryan is 12-9 in March in the NCAA and has won 2 Big Ten tournament titles. Certainly respectable.

They are not like every other road team in the Big 10, they have won 50% of their road games over the last 9 years, which ties for the best in the conference.

They may very will lose to Purdue. At least you were 1 for 3.

You should hate Wisconsin with every fiber in your body if you want. Knock yourself out. Just don't sound like such a moron when you are doing it.

The next time the Gophers beat the number one team in the country, let's see how the fans react. They are kids in college, their team won a big game over the only undefeated team in the country and they ran on the court. Not really a big deal.

And I don't understand why you can't be happy with that without trying to prove a point on a Gopher message board. I don't care if Bo Badger magically is able to start winning games in the NCAA, I'm still gonna rip him and the rest of Badger nation. If they lose in the round of 8, I'll say he has 0 final fours. If he went to the final four I'd say their game/style was the most boring in Final Four history (which it would be).

How is it that you don't get how this works?

Ryan is 12-9 in March in the NCAA and has won 2 Big Ten tournament titles. Certainly respectable.

They are not like every other road team in the Big 10, they have won 50% of their road games over the last 9 years, which ties for the best in the conference.

They may very will lose to Purdue. At least you were 1 for 3.

You should hate Wisconsin with every fiber in your body if you want. Knock yourself out. Just don't sound like such a moron when you are doing it.

Wow. Very impressive just like the BADger baseball team.

I think the criticism of Wisconsin's road performance is partly because they almost never beat any of the better B10 teams on the road. They usually win on the road against the lower half/non-NCAA tourney teams they're supposed to beat, but very rarely get road wins of note (i.e., vs. solid NCAA tourney teams) in Big Ten play, and occasionally lose road games that they "shouldn't" lose. The only "big" UW road win in Big Ten play I can remember was a game vs. IU in '08 which was won on an unlikely bank shot at the buzzer, and that IU team was only an 8 seed. They were supposed to be a Final Four-caliber team in '07 but lost to MSU and Indiana on the road when those two teams weren't seeded very highly in the NCAA tourney that year (IU a 7 and MSU a 9). I suppose it's partly perceived that UW does poorly on the road because they do so well at home - perhaps they're a victim of their own success in that regard.

I am sick and tired of hearing how great sconnie and ryan are. They lost to Penn State and should have lost to iowa, but they beat osu and now they are in the top ten. They are a good team Nov-Feb but everyone knows ryan's record in March. They are like every other Big Ten team on the road and probably lose to Purdue this week.

Jealous much?! I'll take Ryan's record over Tubby and the Gophers anyday.

Not jealous just tired of BADger talk. You can have grinch and his record-Gopher alum liking the sconnies-what is this world coming to?

I agree not really a big deal, just thought it was funny how they acted like it was a huge upset when it actually wasn't an upset at all. I don't know why you take offense to my statement. It's actually a compliment to the wisconsin program.

Rushing the court doesn't seem to have much of a meaning now days, that's all. You don't rush the court after a game you were favored to win. Just my opinion of course.

You can have grinch and his record-Gopher alum liking the sconnies-what is this world coming to?

He's not a real Gopher alum. He's a Badger-loving d*uche who is only technically an alumnus of the University of Minnesota because he couldn't play baseball for Dolly Madison.

Wow. Very impressive just like the BADger baseball team.

Hey, we're undefeated for the last 18 years!

(This is still a sore spot for many fans, but I don't see them bringing the sport back.)

He's not a real Gopher alum. He's a Badger-loving d*uche who is only technically an alumnus of the University of Minnesota because he couldn't play baseball for Dolly Madison.

Exactly, which is why I would advise that people take his opinion on things relating to Gopher athletics with a huge grain of salt...

3-3 since Tubby arrived, with those game locations being split evenly between The Barn and your sh|thole.

3-1 (in favor of the Gophers) over the past 4 meetings.

Go pantherhawk yourself.

What really appears to be the problem is that how pathetic it is for Sconnie fans to rush the court after a REGULAR season win. I mean...really?? Yeah it was over the number one rated team but please, don't rush the court and make yourselves look like such rubes!! Let's go back and look at all the times that teams that were rated number one and lost on the road and I bet you won't find hardly any that embarrassed themselves like Becky fans did by rushing the court. Have higher standards for yourselves! Just sad!!

What really appears to be the problem is that how pathetic it is for Sconnie fans to rush the court after a REGULAR season win. I mean...really?? Yeah it was over the number one rated team but please, don't rush the court and make yourselves look like such rubes!! Let's go back and look at all the times that teams that were rated number one and lost on the road and I bet you won't find hardly any that embarrassed themselves like Becky fans did by rushing the court. Have higher standards for yourselves! Just sad!!

You mean like OSU fans did four years ago in Columbus at the "1 vs 1" game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8c5DkDyTIA&feature=related

I don't really care about these specific instances, but as a general rule of thumb "storming" the court is lame unless proven otherwise.

THERE ARE IDIOTS EVERYWHERE. I don't like Wisconsin at all, but let's not generalize because of what one lone idiot did.

let's not generalize because of what one lone idiot did.

There is no such thing as a "lone idiot" in Wisconsin.

Top Bottom