Classic Jerry Kill quote today

BleedGopher

Reaction score
as tweeted by the U:

"Kill: Minn. is a special place. We want to win. Wife likes it here. If we don't win and I get fired, I'll have to leave and she's staying."

Go Gophers!!

as tweeted by the U:

"Kill: Minn. is a special place. We want to win. Wife likes it here. If we don't win and I get fired, I'll have to leave and she's staying."

Go Gophers!!

Now that is an incentive for Coach Kill to win. :)

Other tweets, per @GoldenGopherFB:

"Coach Kill speaking at CORES (Coaches, Officials, Reporters, Educators, Sports Fans) meeting in Bloomington at Noon. We'll tweet highlights."

"Kill: We have no chance in this job if we don't do a good job (recruiting) in our home state. #Gophers"

"Kill: I'm a little bit old school and I'm ok with that. #Gophers"

"Kill: Tomorrow is a big day. Final day of competition for off-season program. It will be high intensity."

"Kill: everything we've done in off-season has been about competition. #Gophers"

"Kill: we've worked hard. We're continually selling the vision to our players. #Gophers"

"Kill: We have some unique things to sell here in Minnesota. #Gophers"

"Kill: I'm concentrating on 2 things - our players and our fans/community. #Gophers"

"Kill: Fans are invited to come out to spring practice. You can hear us talk. But I think it's better for you to see what we're doing."

"Kill: Q: about Twitter. A: I don't like it. I'm not a big fan. In my house I can control it. We've forgotten to communicate face-to-face."

"Kill: Q: about discipline. A: Team leaders are involved. Brown shirt and lose points in off-season program. One person cost his team points."

"Kill: more on discipline - they don't like that brown shirt. Because everybody knows they did something wrong."

"Kill: On weight room - Eric (Klein) has done a great job. We've had a great off-season. OL has probably added 10-15 lbs of muscle per man."

Go Gophers!!

"Kill: Q - recruiting speed. A: this class is loaded with athleticism. 6 of 10 fastest came in this semester. Helped ourselves in that area."

"Kill: Q - pro teams pro/con? A: I embrace it, sell it in recruiting. Our problem isn't other teams. It's us. We've got to fix it. #Gophers"

"Kill: QB position is critical. One thing we won't be short in is the QB position. We have some issues. But at QB we have security in future."

"Info from CORES mtg. Nearly 200 in attendance to hear Coach Kill. Largest crowd since John Gagliardi spoke in 2004. #Gophers"

"Kill: you've got to recruit speed. There is speed in the south. There is speed up here, too. We just can't let that speed leave the state."

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom