Clark to Missouri State

Rice is obviously a nice name on the diploma, but the current HC there has won 2, 3, and 4 total games in 2018, 2019, and 2021 (not counting 2020).

Maybe they would've won 5, but that's still not very fun.

Looks like 412 pass attempts for Missouri State last year. Appears their starter from last year is returning, Jason Shelly. 400 pass attempts with 235 completions, 22 touchdowns and 9 interceptions.

Looks like 412 pass attempts for Missouri State last year. Appears their starter from last year is returning, Jason Shelly. 400 pass attempts with 235 completions, 22 touchdowns and 9 interceptions.
To me; this bodes well for us. It means he wasn’t transferring to be the starter in 22
He was transferring to be the starter in 23

So Annexstad and Clark wind up in the same conference. that means there is at least some kind of chance that they wind up QB'ing against each other.

I had to Google "Missouri State" to realize this was the school formerly known as "SW Missouri State."
Googled and found out that Bobby Petrino is their coach and they travel to Arkansas this fall.

GH speculation central. You take care of the girlfriends. I will speculate about the QBs.
Hungan, over the last few years I remember you being a descent poster, what happened over the last 4-5 months?

Hungan, over the last few years I remember you being a descent poster, what happened over the last 4-5 months?
Mplsgopher bought the account jk. I actually agree with the comment. Who cares about who is dating who. This is a football forum not Love Connection.

Why does that matter one way or the other for us?
To me, this is an indication that he doesnt think he the 2023 starter at MN…which means he thinks there is someone better than him on the MN roster in 2023

If Clark is good, that is a good thing
If Clark is average, that is a good thing
If Clark is bad, that is a good thing

They lost by 7 to both Oklahoma State and NDSU this past year. Beat 3 ranked teams and made the FCS playoffs (finished 8-4). He's not guaranteed to play there either; he's going to have to win it!

Shelley was highly rated out of high school. He’s started multiple games for both Utah and Utah state. Clark will be hard pressed to win the starting job.

Shelley was highly rated out of high school. He’s started multiple games for both Utah and Utah state. Clark will be hard pressed to win the starting job.
Not to mention conf offensive player of the year. Granted, a lot of run-dominate teams in the Dakotas.

Like someone said, Clark may be aiming to take over in 2023 and will have two years left at that point, since he redshirted in 2019 and 2020 didn't count.

Long Covid with constant pain sometimes make me ornery.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will try to be in my best behavior 😇

Long Covid with constant pain sometimes make me ornery.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will try to be in my best behavior 😇
Meh. You've been through a lot. If ornery makes you feel better, go for it.

I'll be pulling for both Clark and Annexstad to beat NDSU!

Top Bottom