Clark to Missouri State

There are just so many QBs in the portal, it's really the only way to guarantee PT.

Good luck!

There are just so many QBs in the portal, it's really the only way to guarantee PT.

Good luck!
Yeah if you are transferring to play you probably gotta move down.

3rd string at Mn doesn’t start at a lot of power 5 schools and doesn’t get handed the starting job for free at many schools at all

The clock was ticking for Annexstad and Clark. When Tanner Morgan opted for his extra year of eligibility, it changed their fortunes. It sounds like Athan Kaliakmanis is far ahead of schedule. Jacob Knuth is knocking on the doorstep.

I will follow their seasons with their new teams. They want to play. Their chances of starting at their landing spots are almost a certainty.

Look on the bright side. The Gophers quarterback competition has never been better.

With Jacob Knuth joining the team, there will be six quarterbacks.

2Tanner MorganQB6-2215R-Sr.Union, Ky. / Ryle
11Lonenoa FaoaQB6-1220R-Fr.Las Vegas, Nev. / Liberty
12Cole KramerQB6-1205R-So.Eden Prairie, Minn. / Eden Prairie
17Athan KaliakmanisQB6-4205Fr.Antioch, Ill. / Antioch
19Samuel PickerignQB6-4230R-Sr.Alpharetta, Ga. / Minnehaha Academy

Last edited:

I believe Clark's girlfriend has some kind of ties to KC/Missouri too, so this could make sense for their future planning.

The clock was ticking for Annexstad and Clark. When Tanner Morgan opted for his extra year of eligibility, it changed their fortunes. It sounds like Athan Kaliakmanis is far ahead of schedule. Jacob Knuth is knocking on the doorstep.

I will follow their seasons with their new teams. They want to play. Their chances of starting at their landing spots are almost a certainty.

Look on the bright side. The Gophers quarterback competition has never been better.

Everyone makes decisions differently but if they were behind 2 guys and…suddenly a 3rd.

That doesn’t seem that much a change.

Where did you hear Athan is far ahead of schedule?

They had a nice season this year. Close to OK St and NDSU. Clark’s GF was up for Ms Minnesota. I don’t think she won.

Pickerign has got to be finished. Might already have his Masters Degree.

Top Bottom