Clark at it again

gophersfan

Reaction score
he just diss Minnesota, by saying a matchup between X and Pittsburgh in 2nd round. hahaha.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're a little too sensitive. If that's the case, then each announcer has dissed 75% of the teams in the tournament.

i was just going to post that as well. clark kellogg is the biggest state of ohio homer ever. what a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. i didn't really have an opinion on him prior to this year, but saturday and sunday has pretty much sealed it for me that he is a putz. it was almost like it was difficult for him today to give minnesota any praise at all. before, during and after the game.

As Much As We Impressed Yesterday

i was just going to post that as well. clark kellogg is the biggest state of ohio homer ever. what a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. i didn't really have an opinion on him prior to this year, but saturday and sunday has pretty much sealed it for me that he is a putz. it was almost like it was difficult for him today to give minnesota any praise at all. before, during and after the game.

. . . we didn't exactly wow anyone today.

As I said in an earlier thread, Clark Kellogg was one of our biggest cheerleaders throughout all of our '97 run.

It's over - we're in - all is good.

Hey Xavier Fan here. Pretty much you stop one of our players, Jordan Crawford, our offense sucks. We are also extremely young with a rookie coach and 1 senior.

I can't believe Clark Kellogg would think a six seed would beat a 11 seed. Maybe we should make another round of tshirts.

Hey Xavier Fan here. Pretty much you stop one of our players, Jordan Crawford, our offense sucks. We are also extremely young with a rookie coach and 1 senior.

I went to HS with your coach's Dad. Chris Mack had a very good first year as HC at XU.

Top Bottom