Claeys tell team "great chance" he could lose job

If he never made the tweet in support of the players and instead gave some generic answer like Kaler has about trying to resolve the issue, he would have had his job last year.

When you publicly disagree with your boss on something that is really important and is on the front page of CNN, you're probably going to lose your job. He could have privately supported the players but remained in the middle in public and would have been fine.

When you publicly slander ten students (or employees) names without a shred of legal evidence you should probably be fired

If he never made the tweet in support of the players and instead gave some generic answer like Kaler has about trying to resolve the issue, he would have had his job last year.

When you publicly disagree with your boss on something that is really important and is on the front page of CNN, you're probably going to lose your job. He could have privately supported the players but remained in the middle in public and would have been fine.

Not if your boss is caught telling a lie on you....a very public lie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not if your boss is caught telling a lie on you....a very public lie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As long as your boss keeps his job long enough to fire you, you're still going to lose your job.

Unfortunately I agree that Claeys is probably a dead man walking unless a couple of the Regents step and start backing him, and the tide turns very heavily against Kaler, and Coyle slinks into the shadows to keep out of the way of the Regents.

Claeys has a lot going against him. This is very sad, since Claeys has proven that the has what it takes to move the team ahead with a deep athletic defense and some hope on offense. They were in the middle third of the Big Ten with a chance to move up. Now, anything but a drop to the bottom rung is all but certain.

1. The average person in the public, who will take the one sided, biased EOAA report at face value, will cherry pick the most unpleasant, if not illegal details and blame Claeys. This is the PR disaster part of this.

2. Secondly, Kaler and Coyle will be on a mission to get rid of Claeys since he did not act 100 percent as a weak, compliant toady after they lied in the initial statements, and named TC as being part of this decision. Kaler stated that he understood TC was in the "tough sport" during his AM interview Saturday with Jay Kolls on KSTP, but I don't think he cares either way, even though he may believe that statement. He is vindictive and will try his best to get rid of Claeys for being not loyal enough.

3. Coyle as AD knows that he needs to right the football program if he is to survive long term. This mess, made much worse by the actions of Kaler and Coyle (letting the EOAA run amok, lying, and enraging the players) , is so gigantic that no coach has any chance of success in future years, unless he happens to have a cupboard of Urban Meyer type depth lying around. This mess will decimate the talent on the team and will poison ticket sales and any positivity.

Claeys tell team "great chance" he could lose job

nm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So because his and the teams narrative doesn't fit your mob justice agenda he should be fired. Got it.
So because I think he's done a poor job managing this situation and could get fired, I'm out for mob justice? Yeah, whatever. Get back to me when your maturity has caught up with your supposedly superior intellect so we can actually have some sort of dialogue.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

So because his and the teams narrative doesn't fit your mob justice agenda he should be fired. Got it.

Let's not forget that the team sucks -- there's that problem stacked against him as well. The team hasn't defeated anyone with a winning record this year (except CSU); we lost every f'n trophy game; and as a coach he seems incapable of ensuring that plays get into the huddle on time without a delay of game penalty, or using precious 2nd half timeouts, or simply allowing the game clock to expire. Can't blame the mob for that. The fact that he's proud of his players (who held hostage the university, gopher fans, the Holiday Bowl, and WSU, for that great social justice principle -- namely, the freedom to participate in gang bangs with drunk women) is just one more mark on his rather spotty record.

Top Bottom