Chris Orr addresses fans and says "We're going to get our axe back."

When Shannon Brooks runs him over, he will change his name to Chris Oar and tattoo RTB on his forehead.

And when Taylor runs right over us for 300+ yards will you eat your hat? We had trouble vs. one of the worst offenses in FBS and they ran well versus us. How are we going to do with a team built precisely for that and do it extremely well?

And when Taylor runs right over us for 300+ yards will you eat your hat? We had trouble vs. one of the worst offenses in FBS and they ran well versus us. How are we going to do with a team built precisely for that and do it extremely well?
By kicking their b*tchy little a$$ses. Don't assume this week meant anything. We're at home. And we're going to play tough...

I'll take that 300+ yard bet considering he hasn't put up that many yards on anyone this year.

They are going to have to pry every finger we got off to take the Axe. GOPHERS ARE KICKING SOME Badger Butt and Going to INDY.

By kicking their b*tchy little a$$ses. Don't assume this week meant anything. We're at home. And we're going to play tough...

Sadly, I heard this similar argument when the Gophers couldn’t beat Wisconsin for the last 15 years. “We will play them tough,” or “We are at home.”

Last year they surprised me and won, but Wisconsin had injuries, QB issues, etc. Honestly, until the Gophers go out and do it, I have my doubts.

Sadly, I heard this similar argument when the Gophers couldn’t beat Wisconsin for the last 15 years. “We will play them tough,” or “We are at home.”

Last year they surprised me and won, but Wisconsin had injuries, QB issues, etc. Honestly, until the Gophers go out and do it, I have my doubts.
Get off the wagon then. I'm sure you thought we couldn't beat Penn St either. This I know. We may not win, but we will be in the game and we will have a chance to win. We play well at home and I believe in this team. It doesn't matter what past teams have done, they have no bearing on this game. A formidable opponent for sure, but I think Penn St was better.

Northwestern averaged 2.6 yards a carry today.

Awesome, good for you. Head on over to the Bucky boards for the week and let us have our delusional fun that maybe just maybe our 10-1 team has a shot against the all mighty Badgers next weekend.

Wisconsin has some ball control issues of late as was very obvious today

Ahh yes, the excuses for getting utterly destroyed in your house. Wisky lost to Illinois and had trouble with both Iowa and Northwestern at home. I expect a tough game, but their pass defense is about to get pasted. If the Gophers can run Saturday, bank the win.

Heck, I expected a tough game today, and after the fortunate start, we got one. Every team we
play has the potential to be beat us. That's why we play them.

The Axe and the Rose Bowl birth - That is what the Gophers are playing for and everyone will change/play their best. This is Big Ten Football!!!

Wisconsin's 2 loses this year are on the road. They just haven't been quite as solid there. I expect it to be a good close game, but I think our passing game will be the difference. Have to have a fast start and the crowd needs to bring it. All. Game. Long.

How have you not been banned?

He spelled his name wrong. It's spelled "Oar", as in row....

Last edited:

Orr: "And after that we're going to score 7 against the Buckeyes!" (Cue On Wisconsin)

Talk is cheap. Wisconsin got just pasted by the Gophers last year in Madison and this Gopher team is much better than it was last year. Plus the game is in Minneapolis. Gee, I wonder why all the Wisconsin tickets are being returned this year???

Not sure who Orr is; did he play in the game in Madison last year?

If so, does he still have imprints from Mo Ibrahim's cleats on his face?

Mr Orr - come and get it if you can.

Don't move this game indoors. We want it exactly at TCF Bank Stadium this time of the year. We want the visiting teams to know this is our house.

If they ever have a cross divisional game late in the season, I'd like to see an SEC team come up here and play. We promise to extend our hospitality to them.

Thanks. Budgie troll. As long as you keep posting from your mom’s basement, we can’t take your posts seriously.

Why would they move it indoors ? Would also love to see Alabama come here anytime of the year. That is when you know you have arrived.

Hey Orr...your uniforms are HIDEOUS. Shut your hole.

Top Bottom