Chris Monter: Will Johnson Updates Gopher Hole On The Latest (long Q&A)

Iowa has signed the 5th rated TE in the country in 2010 and 8th rated TE in the country last year; not sure why you'd want to walk into a situation where you wouldn't see the field until your a Jr or Sr? Plus, besides Clark and Moeaki who were Iowa TE's that have played a down of football in the NFL the last 10 years? I'd put Spaeth and Utecht up against those two any day.

Auburn is Auburn. If you want to compete for playing time with 4 other TE's who were nationally ranked, to each their own. Plus, why have the 50/50 chance that you'll play your college ball on probation. Personally I would want to go somewhere where I would be able to crack the lineup and be an integral piece of the puzzle............. like Minnesota!

Wow, I thought I was reading an article from an Auburn football website, lots of gushing about Auburn in that Q&A. Are we trying to stear him in that direction???

Wow, I thought I was reading an article from an Auburn football website, lots of gushing about Auburn in that Q&A. Are we trying to stear him in that direction???

Auburn is one of the programs that has continued to literally buy players, may not be at the moment, but you don't have to look back far. If they don't get slapped on the Newton case the NCAA is not trying.

Top Bottom