Chris Monter Q&A: St. Louis Big Man Darrell Johnson Makes Official Minnesota Visit

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Chris Monter Q&A: St. Louis Big Man Darrell Johnson Makes Official Minnesota Visit

Darrell Johnson, 6-foot-9 power forward from Creve Coeur (MO) Parkway North, made his official visit to Minnesota this weekend. Johnson has seven scholarship offers and is hoping to add a Gopher offer this weekend. GopherHole.com caught up with Johnson to learn the latest on his recruitment.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1527

His stats are even less impressive. There are D2 PFs who put up better numbers than that.

A player can average 30+ more points per game than someone else and still be a significantly worse prospect.

Go Gophs eh? said:
His stats are even less impressive. There are D2 PFs who put up better numbers than that.

You know sometimes recruits read this board?

Hoping he signs up! We do need size to replace trevor and ralph and if tubby likes what he sees, I'm all for it.

You know sometimes recruits read this board?

Hoping he signs up! We do need size to replace trevor and ralph and if tubby likes what he sees, I'm all for it.

scher...how dare you insinuate that Tubby sees more, knows more, than some of the commentors on GopherHole. :banghead:

I think it's more than fair to look at a recruits offers and wonder "what is going on"? As of last night, he doesn't have an offer and could very well be someone the staff just wants to keep tabs on.

Top Bottom