Chris Colvin and Darius Smith

Reaction score
Would it be a good idea to get both players to come in and split time playign point? Or just one? I know we have a ton of returning guards plus the new Hollins and Coleman, but can any of them run an offense?

Woullove to see at least one

this team has been brutal to watch without a pg, i don't mind Ahanamisi? and think he will be a serviceable backup next year, but they need a juco PG in the worst way. Hollins may be an OK pg next year but this team will be in the ncaa next year if they get a good juco pg. And by good I mean bring the ball up, set up the offense and play a little D, doesn't need to be a big time scorer although that would be nice.

Absolutely need a JUCO PG in my opinion. You can't go into next season thinking Andre Hollins is going to be the solution, especially since he is considered a combo guard.

Absolutely need a JUCO PG in my opinion. You can't go into next season thinking Andre Hollins is going to be the solution, especially since he is considered a combo guard.

and he wouldn't have a viable back up.

Huskie, I don't like the idea of two JUCO PG's. I think we need one PG, one GOOD PG. It's kind of like in the NFL when a team claims to have 3 QB's, if you have 3 QB's, you likely don't have any. The same is true for PG's. I'd be happy with a JUCO PG with Andre backing up. What won't help us is adding a PG who does not have Big Ten talent.

Huskie, I don't like the idea of two JUCO PG's. I think we need one PG, one GOOD PG. It's kind of like in the NFL when a team claims to have 3 QB's, if you have 3 QB's, you likely don't have any. The same is true for PG's. I'd be happy with a JUCO PG with Andre backing up. What won't help us is adding a PG who does not have Big Ten talent.

+1

I'd be happy with Smith or Colvin though with Andre backing one of them up. Either way, I think we have a first year player starting.

Can't get both guys unless another player transfers. Only one scholarship available right now. I'd be happy with either one of these two or Josh Richardson, although point guard is a much bigger need right now.

Can't get both guys unless another player transfers. Only one scholarship available right now. I'd be happy with either one of these two or Josh Richardson, although point guard is a much bigger need right now.

Agreed.

Top Bottom