Chris Autman-Bell injury

If done, could he come back again next year?

I honestly think he hurt it by landing on it.

That didn’t look good. Put weight on it awkwardly then didn’t at all afterwards. Doesn’t bode well.

Who do we blame? morgan for throwing the ball behind him or PJ for playing him when the game is already won? My vote goes to PJ. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Gotta give the #1s some game experience before BIG10 starts. If it occurred mid 3rd I’d have an issue but no problem with this one.

Mo was coming out after last year, but due to a season ending injury, he came back.

could Autman-Bell do the same?

Gotta give the #1s some game experience before BIG10 starts. If it occurred mid 3rd I’d have an issue but no problem with this one.
I just saw Ersery and Carroll on the field when we just ran it in to make it 49-0.

After losing Gaudet, that somewhat pissed me off. Was our center in, too? Talk about playing with fire already losing two guys. .

Alex was hurt in a prior game as well- hope it’s nothing major.

Wow, watching it over and over... doesn't look like an ACL. Just watch how the whole ankle kind of buckles. I hope it's nothing serious.

I just saw Ersery and Carroll on the field when we just ran it in to make it 49-0.

After losing Gaudet, that somewhat pissed me off. Was our center in, too? Talk about playing with fire already losing two guys. .
Exactly what I thought when Mo was running the ball in the second half.

Top Bottom