Chip: Weekend Rewind - 3 Game Balls (Gophers/Vikings fans; Thomas Rush)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Chip:

WEEKEND REWIND

Game balls​

• The fans: This goes to fans of the Gophers and Vikings who traveled to Boulder and Phoenix in large numbers. Watching both games on TV, I thought it sounded like home games for the Gophers and Vikings at times.
  • Thomas Rush: Gophers backup defensive end energized the defense with two first-half sacks — one on third down and one on fourth down — that combined for 24 yards lost.
  • Emmett Johnson: Holy Angels running back rushed for 360 yards and five touchdowns in a win over South St. Paul. Johnson has rushed for 705 yards and 10 touchdowns already this season.

Go Gophers!!

Does Emmett Johnson have any interest from the Gophers?

Does Emmett Johnson have any interest from the Gophers?
FBS offers from Western Kentucky, Eastern & Central Michigan. Not offered by K-State but he is being recruited by Brian Anderson (from Kill's staff)

Isn't Emmett Johnson the MPLS North transfer?

Isn't Emmett Johnson the MPLS North transfer?
From what I just googled he played rec league at McRae (same rec center that Jeff Jones played at iirc) -- so I would assume that he grew up over south.

All it will take is one D-1 school to offer and the floodgates will open. You can be sure the Gophers are watching him!

Good looking back. Really good vision and cutting ability. Not the biggest, strongest or fastest, but nice all around skill set.

Top Bottom