Chip Kelly landing in Minneapolis today

Chip's love affair with Minnesota started when he first came to Nicollet Mall several years ago. What a day he had that day.

94sq1Pe.jpg

I'm going on hour 16 at the Vu. Can confirm he's still not here. Neither is PJ. The hotdogs are getting old.

Norwood tried to sneak back in early in the morning dressed as Mark Coyle, but Coyle was already there so the jig was up.

Frumpy ass coach sits down in some recruit's livingroom with a crappy sweatshirt.... what are the parents going to think!?!?!?

They will think that this guy has won multiple super bowls so he might just have some idea what he is doing.... :)

They will think that this guy has won multiple super bowls so he might just have some idea what he is doing.... :)

+1 This guy gets it...Clearly crappy superbowl sweatshirt trumps a crappy rosebowl sweatshirt...

+1 This guy gets it...Clearly crappy superbowl sweatshirt trumps a crappy rosebowl sweatshirt...

This does kind of beg the question, is Chip Kelly even hot enough to be our next coach? We want a hot coach!!!!!

This does kind of beg the question, is Chip Kelly even hot enough to be our next coach? We want a hot coach!!!!!

Well if we steal him from New England, wouldn't that make him hot?

Plus this could all inspire a Disney movie, instant PR! Genius!!!

I can already see the movie titles up on the big screen....Kaler as "Sleeping Beauty", Coyle as "Pinocchio" and Claeys as "Dumbo".

I'm going on hour 16 at the Vu. Can confirm he's still not here. Neither is PJ. The hotdogs are getting old.

Norwood tried to sneak back in early in the morning dressed as Mark Coyle, but Coyle was already there so the jig was up.

Again?

How does this thread get one, er two stars?

It has some great photoshops and everything...

I would bet that the Vikes are a more likely landing spot for Kelly than the U. I don't think that Oregon was squeaky clean, while Kelly was there, so hiring him would create as much controversy as keeping Claeys.

I would bet that the Vikes are a more likely landing spot for Kelly than the U. I don't think that Oregon was squeaky clean, while Kelly was there, so hiring him would create as much controversy as keeping Claeys.

I must have missed it, what's the controversy with keeping Claeys?

I'm at the Boston aiport today and I saw Chip Kelly get on Delta Air Lines 2044 from Boston to Minneapolis landing today at 9:55am.

I know he spends time in New Hampshire with close friends so I'm assuming that is why he coming from the east coast.

Are you sure it wasn't Brian Kelly?

My nephew is an Uber driver and has picked up Chip at the airport. Headed to Mort's Deli in Golden Valley to meet with Sid Hartman.

Uh oh.... I guess the corned beef at Mort's was a bit stringy today, and Sid had a big stain on his tie... This does not bode well.

Top Bottom