Chip Kelly landing in Minneapolis today

gophers141

Reaction score
I'm at the Boston aiport today and I saw Chip Kelly get on Delta Air Lines 2044 from Boston to Minneapolis landing today at 9:55am.

I know he spends time in New Hampshire with close friends so I'm assuming that is why he coming from the east coast.

Someone get to the airport and get a picture of him leaving security ASAP. He'll undoubtedly be picked up by Mark Coyle.

This is the quality content I come to Ghole for.

I'm at the Boston aiport today and I saw Chip Kelly get on Delta Air Lines 2044 from Boston to Minneapolis landing today at 9:55am.

You're at the Boston Airport? No way, me too! We should hang out.

Btw, I think you missed something important. Chip was boarding the plane with Bill Belichick. I talked to both of them, and they told me they're doing a joint interview, Bill as HC, Chip as his OC. They're a little worried though, since they heard Saban is rumored to have an interview as well.

You're at the Boston Airport? No way, me too! We should hang out.

Btw, I think you missed something important. Chip was boarding the plane with Bill Belichick. I talked to both of them, and they told me they're doing a joint interview, Bill as HC, Chip as his OC. They're a little worried though, since they heard Saban is rumored to have an interview as well.

Saban did his interview over the phone already.

He's a smart guy, he wanted to get his digs in on the other coaches before Urban or someone interviewed.

I know he spends time in New Hampshire with close friends so I'm assuming that is why he coming from the east coast.

My nephew is an Uber driver and has picked up Chip at the airport. Headed to Mort's Deli in Golden Valley to meet with Sid Hartman.

I'm not going to get sh*t done at work today now that this thread is going. It's gonna be a good one!

I'm not going to get sh*t done at work today now that this thread is going. It's gonna be a good one!

I hate that we as fans have to go through tons of crap to get to these points, but the Gopherhole threads on Gopher coaching moves almost make it worthwhile.

You all are crazy...I just saw Chip get on a fishing boat in Destin, FL with Jerry Jones and Zak Prescott...the Cowboys seem to be making a move in the post Romo era.

who's a better fit for our program. bill belichick or saban? we'll only have enough btn money for one of them.

First stop, MOA. He loves it in Minnesota, guys!

7LjldcQ.jpg

who's a better fit for our program. bill belichick or saban? we'll only have enough btn money for one of them.

Easy - Whichever one is willing/able to bring in Dungy as Quarterbacks Coach.

I heard that Buthead Bielema is really putting on the full court press to get the Oline job after they push him out at Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first thing I did when I saw this thread was go to Chip's Wikipedia page. They seem to know things in advance.

Already landed a good size catch on the lake. He's getting around pretty good on his visit!

qX58Qw4.png

we got him!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No kidding . How do even think he could recruit like that is beyond me ...

Frumpy ass coach sits down in some recruit's livingroom with a crappy sweatshirt.... what are the parents going to think!?!?!?

Top Bottom