Chip: Every facet of the program deserves blame today; this team is getting worse

No team will ever play for a coach that says they have no talent. There is no chance for this team until Kill has players he believes in enough so that they believe in him and buy into the system and the coaches. If his health stabilizes this can be a good team after 3 or 4 seasons. Southern Illinois turned around in the 3rd season. They didn't play in the B1G.

These guys believed in Horton and we have Floyd (for now).

"the team is getting worse"

This is exactly why I am concerned and I share this opinion.

How bad must Miami of Ohio be? The stupid blocking in the back penalties say what? This team is undisciplined but also "stupid". Did Brew recruits stupid athletes? But one of those stupid blocking penalties was on a Kill recruit. Jumping offsides, no excuse. Gjere and Olson can't adjust to an end making a move. Why haven't they made changes in personnel at least? I do believe Kill constantly badmouthing Brew's talent level has affected the team's psyche

Military approach. Break each individual down and then build them up not as individuals, but as a cohesive unit.

Top Bottom