Chins up everyone, this is not the Reggie Bush or Matt Leinert Trojans era defense

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
There defense is leaky, Barkley is good, as good a QB as we're going to face but it is hard to be good without the football in your hands.
Tomorrow is a game of keep away, Gray and the Gophers keep the football a lot and keep Barkley sitting on the sidelines
where he get's to sulk and not touch the ball. Gophers show up, and show out tomorrow, we have heard all of the predictions and all of the doom and gloom
of losing. Even the line is 23 points, beat the under and take the Gophers and all of us that cash are going to be happy that
we made a little jing and the Gophers beat USC. Were going into there house to win in the dump in LA, not just for a paycheck. I have pooped my
dad gum chilli out and am ready for some hot dogs and brats, and a few victory cold beers. Have faith Gopher brethren, because the fun with
coach Kill has just started. Free at last thank god we are free of Brewster at last. We HAVE A REAL FOOTBALL COACH AND STAFF again, This year starts off with a buzz, Gophers 21 USC 17. That and Kiffin is a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# and underestimating this new staff and our players. Gophers are going to bang tomorrow and hit some people in the mouth that are not used to getting hit. They are overconfident and we are undersold.

USC is beatable. I don't think they win, but I think they keep it within 10 points or less. Something like USC's win over Virginia last year. 20-14 USC, but I'm always wrong.

Top Bottom