Chicken or the egg.

Schnoodler

Ice Cream Abuser
Reaction score
So one thing that I've been pondering, and I'm not sure what the real answer is, but does Wisconsin suck because the Badgers are from there, or do the Badgers suck becuase they're from Wisconsin?

So one thing that I've been pondering, and I'm not sure what the real answer is, but does Wisconsin suck because the Badgers are from there, or do the Badgers suck becuase they're from Wisconsin?

A related question...did the concept of sucking even exist before Wisconsin or the Badgers existed?

so much to think about. It's hard to imagine the word was ever used in the manner we use it today before the badgers. Good ?

so much to think about. It's hard to imagine the word was ever used in the manner we use it today before the badgers. Good ?

I have another one...which word better describes the Badgers? Sucks or Reusse? I lean towards sucks, but they certainly do smell like Reusse.

I remember this question being on the ACT when I took it.

Cows are to mooing as Badgers are to ______?

A) Sucking
B) Donkeys
C) Monkeys
D) Yarn

I'm pretty sure the question is asking what Badgers do.

I remember this question being on the ACT when I took it.

Cows are to mooing as Badgers are to ______?

A) Sucking
B) Donkeys
C) Monkeys
D) Yarn

I'm pretty sure the question is asking what Badgers do.

The best part about this post is that this is exactly the direction I was going next (only SAT style: Reusse:Stupid as Badgers:________).

this is the thread I have been waiting for Since I got home..

from the game Saturday....the eternal questions of life...if you invented sucking does that mean automaticly that you are the best at it? If a badger falls dead in the forest, does anybody care?
What is the sound of one badger saying anything intelligent? Where is Jack Handey when we need him?

from the game Saturday....the eternal questions of life...if you invented sucking does that mean automaticly that you are the best at it? If a badger falls dead in the forest, does anybody care?
What is the sound of one badger saying anything intelligent? Where is Jack Handey when we need him?

I think that sounds like crickets.

I sort of guessed that, but I was going for the...

meaning of life questions, even though Bart Simpson told us what the sound of one hand clapping was....at least Wisconsin still sucks.

:D A horrible excuse for a circle has no beginning.

Ah I see. so if we could figure out if wisconsin sucked prior to the advent of the Badgers we could solve this. I think we're making progress.

Top Bottom