Chemistry - It's all about chemistry...

FreeFall

Reaction score
I wish Tubby would just pick five guys or so and let them play together and play a majority of the minutes of each game throughout -- work through the good and bad minutes to develop chemistry. Keeping players on a short leash during the game, and changing line ups from game to game, prevents the team from maximizing chemistry in my opinion.

I would go: A Hollins, Dre Hollins, Eliason, R. Williams and then pick one (Welsh, Oto, Coleman, Chip or even Mav)

Something is just not right with Sampson out there.

These guys need to show some fight and emotion and Ralph just has not demostrated that to me personally. I can't wait until Mo Walker gets back ... as long as Tubby gives him consistent playing time and he returns healthy I can see him making a big difference -- from what I remember before he went down he was able to finish and put the ball in the bucket.

The thing about Samspon is he doesn't bring as much to the table as he takes away. He can shoot, sometimes. But he's not aggressive and can't set a screen worth *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.

I was impressed with the play of Oto tonight. We may have something in him to work with over the next couple of years.

Agree. You can't have Mav, Chip and Oto as your three "ball handlers" on the floor against Ohio St. and expect any effective offense to be run.

It was nice to see Tubby finally shorten his bench today.

His love affair with Sampson has to stop though. Eliason should be getting the majority of minutes at center now.

It was nice to see Tubby finally shorten his bench today.

His love affair with Sampson has to stop though. Eliason should be getting the majority of minutes at center now.

Umm...Ralph played a grand total of 12 minutes tonight. I'm pretty sure that love affair is dead.

Some pretty crappy calls against EE tonite. Maybe he should put a sign on his back..."My Name is Not Iverson'.

station19 said:
Some pretty crappy calls against EE tonite. Maybe he should put a sign on his back..."My Name is Not Iverson'.

+215

I noticed that as well (it was as if we were playing an "away" game, the way some the call were going against EE)

Umm...Ralph played a grand total of 12 minutes tonight. I'm pretty sure that love affair is dead.

Yeah, that was kinda a weird statement. Sampson's minutes per game this year is lower than the last two years, even though we don't have a lot of depth down low because of the two injuries.

Maybe the pep band can drop the hint subliminally by learning this tune...

Tubby has to pick 5 to 6 players and stay with them during a majority of each game and throughout the season... i am upset with how he always tweaks the lineup... I believe it makes it difficult for players to play as well as they can as a team and also hinders their development.

I like Eliot but he is the worst ft shooter ever - he is always long...

bga1
Love her lineup idea (4 aggressive players with our best athlete) and that's a great little article about the situation. It's a mess.

To use a football analogy, if you have two quarterbacks you don't have any.

bga1
Love her lineup idea (4 aggressive players with our best athlete) and that's a great little article about the situation. It's a mess.

To use a football analogy, if you have two quarterbacks you don't have any.

exactly

Top Bottom