• Chelsea Dagger

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Zulgad is an idiot, keep The Rouser

Votes: 51 68.0%
  • Zulgad is a genius, change to Chelsea Dagger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any self respecting Spurs fan should hate any reference to Chelsea, just behind any reference to the Gooners. COYS!

I miss the simple stuff. I also hate Chelsea.

Sometimes I can't tell if Zulgad is trying to play a character or if he really believes the nonstop idiotic things that he spouts off. The guy is a complete moron.

I tried to listen to him for quite awhile around the time that Tubby was fired. My conclusion was that it's not a bit, he is just a moron.

Zulgad is an idiot, and not a Gopher fan.
Anyone recommending removing Minnesota Rouser from the playlist following a Gopher score proves just that.
Decade after decade of tradition. Think before speaking Zulgad.

Isn't that the theme song for The League? No thanks.

When I first watched The League, that's what I thought. They sound very similar, but no they aren't the same song.

Zulgad is touting the idea that we use the song Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis after touchdowns because Fleck used it at WMU. What do you say?

<iframe width='800' height='450' src='http://cache.vevo.com/assets/html/embed.html?video=GBUV70601160' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

While I love the song and video, the UofM EIEIO would be mortified and shocked by its explicit sexual content...

I volunteer to teach the crowd one-nil to the arsenal after the first touchdown of the game. Sounds like a superior plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I volunteer to teach the crowd one-nil to the arsenal after the first touchdown of the game. Sounds like a superior plan.

Or maybe Dos a cero like Wednesday's game? COYS

Top Bottom