Cheez-it Bowl

The best response. For those that don’t know, the Duke’s Mayo Bowl account is very active and pretty funny. I would not be shocked if they tried to do something similar.

Which cheez it bowl though
There are two now I think

If Dukes is smart, they will play to their southern crowd and play up the spreadability of there product in a double entendre kind of way. The spread part would be a bunch of foods featuring their product...

I'd rather eat the box it came in than eat a Cheez-It cracker. Yuck.
giphy.gif

Cheez-Its on a PBJ.

Trust me.

Plus, the voice of the cheese is a great guy. For those that remember, he was also Sign Boy for Foot Joy back in the day.

Regular Cheez-Its are meh at best, but White Cheddar Cheez-Its are among the best snacks ever created.

They also recently came out with these puff things that aren't half-bad.

Will be interesting to see if waking up feeling the cheeziest leads to an MVP performance, an ACL tear, or a beeline to the bathroom in the 2nd quarter

Regular Cheez-Its are meh at best, but White Cheddar Cheez-Its are among the best snacks ever created.

They also recently came out with these puff things that aren't half-bad.
Cheez-Its on a PBJ.

Trust me.

Plus, the voice of the cheese is a great guy. For those that remember, he was also Sign Boy for Foot Joy back in the day.
Such a refined palate 🍷🧀

I have a love-hate relationship with Cheez-Its. I should stop after a handful of them. But I tend to eat about a dozen handfuls of them. After that many, I feel like I would have been better off just eating that box they came in.

So much good advice on here about Cheez-Its. I'm going to have to try the White Cheez-Its and if I'm feeling crazy will even try them on PBJ.

I have a love-hate relationship with Cheez-Its. I should stop after a handful of them. But I tend to eat about a dozen handfuls of them. After that many, I feel like I would have been better off just eating that box they came in.
Definitely me too.

That sounds very familiar.

I hadn't had Cheez-Its in maybe a year, but I recently went to the store hungry and a box of Pepper Jack Cheez-Its was speaking to me. I had half the box gone before I even got home. Damn it.

Top Bottom